Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Regents Park Brisbane Australia Amazing Lighting Storm And Unknown Objects

Regents Park Brisbane Australia Amazing Lighting Storm And Unknown Objects
Posted: January 14, 2008Date: December 28, 2005 Time: 9.30 p.m.Reckon of witnesses: 1 Reckon of objects: 2 Influence of objects: Brave I footing ?Count up Mark of event/sighting: I sweetheart to film storms and this night we had two guest give off to sojourn us from Melbourne. I got my video camera to film the lightning, as I sweetheart to get dreamy shots and print them out.I above and beyond coerce video footage to channel ten news when on earth it is a hum mass, so far I have sent one and they gave it the bearing as it was an astounding enlightenment hitch that struck 5 period in one spot and real welcoming and higher and fatter than I have perpetually seen.I am so imprisoned by them! But this night I was agitated socializing calculate filming so I wasn't immediately paying much thoughtfulness, properly filming calculate discussion. my guest at a standstill dint the show was tubby as they have never seen lightning hitch while that to the lead.In the same way as I played it setback a week or so ago I noticed two black objects drifting upwards in a honorable line and after that one went to the authorization. Now we have a flight transmit unhappy us, but these were not drifting while planes, value the mass was real bad and pleasing slightly second or so, so a plane I footing would not go that welcoming to a significant lightning key. I have heard that UFO's while lightning having the status of of the stimulating appeal that comes from them and how they hang round about storms but, I have never been knowledgeable in them so I never went looking for them and that's when on earth it happened.I have the dreamy shots but alas we have taped over the video footage as we went on holidays and popular the tape value I didn't footing it was hooligan but now after talking to acquaintances when on earth showed them the photos they invented it could be a UFO and I requisite have never have taped over it, but hey I wasn't that knowledgeable until now.I mettle take up again to video stimulating storms and if I see any I mettle transport the footage and coerce it in.If you would while the photos I mettle coerce them to you. The distinct thing I did to them was alter them from bmp to jpg as to be able to coerce them via internet in a slighter format as you let know bmp are bigger files and jpegs are slighter.Forthcoming you can tell me what they are. Thank you.Thank you to the release for manner of speaking in her report.Brian Vike, Manager HBCC UFO Sign out. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Sign out International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Sign out, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO