Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ufo Sighting In New Castle

UFO SIGHTING IN NEW CASTLE, DELAWARE ON JUNE 13TH 2013 - MY BEST FRIEND AND COWORKER SENT ME THIS PICTURE TAKEN OUTSIDE OF MY WORK.

I was at another location when this happened. I knew I must immediatly post this to MUFO and other boards I am a member of. I will gather more information from her about this sighting and will provide her contact info if you contact me back. Here is her last message to me.... "It was this morning when the storm rolled in...about 9 or 930. I took a bunch of pics and I never noticed it. I posted it on Weatherboy cuz they said post pics of the storm near you. Then I went back to look at the pic and Danielle said what's up with the ufo. Then I saw there was a bunch of people that shared it on ufo sites. So I looked closes. The instagram version I posted makes it much clearer but I posted this one to prove it wasn't the filter."

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.