Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974
September 1, 1974 - EDWARD FUHR, A Farmer, Like Involved IN HIS Frontier IN LANGENBURG, SASKATCHEWAN, OBSERVES A Gray On high SAUCER UFO THAT HAD LANDED AND FOUR OTHERS On high IN THE Region.

A consider of crop circles are passed away in the area underneath someplace the saucers were seen.

The case is investigated by the Canadian RCMP and the Core for UFO Studies (CUFOS), every one bring to a close it was no hoax.

THE Falsehood HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE Dissertation Book THE Achievement PHOENIX, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA, ON 10TH SEPTEMBER 1974.

SAUCER SIGHTED, NO Imposter - RCMP

LANGENBURG (CP) - RCMP Constable Ron Morier says he doesn't carry a vicinity pot is frustrating to redeploy a hoax later than his claims of seeing saucer-shaped objects balanced about a foot over a slough contemporary his rapeseed area six miles north of concerning.

Edwin Fuhr, 36, claims five stainless steel objects stayed for 15 account beside dying. He says here were depressions in the foot-high leaves about 11 feet in diameter someplace they had been.

Constable Morier visited the commune Monday in this metropolitan 120 miles northwest of Regina for a first-hand look.

"They took me out to someplace they'd seen these substance in the leaves. I saw the rings..."

"Everything was here and I grill it was a hoax. Exhibit was no mark suchlike had been wheeled in or out and Mr. Fuhr seemed genuinely apprehensive."

Constable Morier took photographs and dimensions and sent his information to the Inland Investigate Committee in Ottawa.

"Specific farmers are terrified to work in their fields," the Constable designed, "At smallest that's what I gather on coffee row."

Mr. Fuhr says he got down from his swather and stirred to in the field of 15 feet of the objects.

"All of a rapid I noticed the leaves was emotional... revolving contemporary this thing. I righteous watched it for about two account and subsequently noticed the complete thing was revolving."

"I backed up serene. I wasn't leaving to depository my have on the thing. In the same way as I got have to the swather, I noticed here were distinct four to the passed away of me, all spinning. I righteous froze on the legroom and didn't move."I was fearful. I froze. I couldn't do suchlike."

"Then they took off (after 15 account)... unswervingly up. Exhibit was a grey cloud coming from floor them and a strong spiral. I had to hang on to my hat and it knocked the rape down."

It took two account for the objects to get smaller trendy the clouds and distinct two account for Mr. Fuhr to come down from his swather.

"I desirable to be sure they were ancient history."

He subsequently explained the rotund depressions passed away by the objects. "I felt the leaves to see if it was aflame. Exhibit was zero you may possibly meet and here wasn't any aroma."