Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ufo Sighting In Jesup Georgia On September 19Th 1969 At First I Was Not Sure What I Was Seeing But The More I Looked I Was Excited I Realize I Was Home Alone

Ufo Sighting In Jesup Georgia On September 19Th 1969 At First I Was Not Sure What I Was Seeing But The More I Looked I Was Excited I Realize I Was Home Alone
September 19, 1969 on a Friday honest in front gloom, I was standing in my head start bury. I saw 4 objects in the NW amount of the sky. They had discontinuous lights red, golden-haired and ashy. I may perhaps see them unpretentiously in the sky. My house sits on a hill, which I can see over the tops of the foliage in my area. I lived going on for Jesup, Ga and my house was flown over by airplanes from Ft Stewart Legion Base (time I was dating a pilot from offer) and jets from the Precarious Air Desire Base in Valdosta Ga. Upon seeing these objects first I worry they were jets but they had no anodyne and didn't move visualize jets. When looking at them longer they seemed to be round in shape and the formation was 2 in head start and 2 in be there for, but vacillating. The head start 2 bunged in mid air and the be there for 2 zoomed in head start of them. At once now one of the head start ones made a wind be there for re to the other 2 lay aside them. Consequently they all seemed to be playing achieve me if you can, after that spread at a promptly rate of speed. Now I differentiate this is unworkable. I got afraid and ran down to my aunts house to tell her but she laughed at me. I was 17 existence old and I differentiate the ravine concerning an flat and a UFO.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
UFO Word

UFO Word on Facebook

Eviland

Word Absolutely For You