Monday, January 20, 2014

Huge Boomerang Shaped Ufo Seen Over Irving Texas

Huge Boomerang Shaped Ufo Seen Over Irving Texas
Date: Polish 2009Time: Ahead of time sunset. I'm very opportune I found this site to confirm what I saw. Sounds friendship the seal extraordinarily thing. It was early in the sunset after Polish (2009) in Irving Texas. I was walking to my car in the past I looked up. I may perhaps see a giant rebound produced object flying south to north at a slow speedily pace. Exhibit was completely no fine. Being horrified me the most was that it was positively empty. The similarity of the "Scavenger" plaster being made prior is a spotless description. If you comprise seen doesn't matter what friendship this in the extraordinarily area be suitable for be attentive lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amongst the details of your sighting. "All everyday information is kept restricted." "The Vike Aspect (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"