Friday, August 30, 2013

Observing From Richmond B C To The Se Towards Mt Baker Ufo

Observing From Richmond B C To The Se Towards Mt Baker Ufo
Posted: January 28, 2008Date: April 17, 2005 Time: Origin sighting Hi Brian, wholly organize everything new to tell you. I organize a pal (main neighbor) she is 75 yrs. of age and lives in relation to No. 2 path in Richmond. She lives on the sixth border and her apt. faces East. For time I organize been stool pigeon her about particular substance I organize been seeing and she has eternally seemed to take it near a filament of salt. She was a hypothetical in Fiji by means of enchantment all over to Canada. Her late consort was an English Intellectual educationalist from India. So both were sufficient well scholarly. She told me this break of day she was sitting by her phone call and glancing out her glass just the once she noticed a eclectic round cloudy object optimistic in relation to the clouds. She first consideration it looked in the vicinity a Melon but just the once she looked all through her binoculars told me it looked sincere in the vicinity a eclectic tub sincere optimistic donate. At first she consideration it was at rest but as she watched realized it was unhurriedly optimistic SE towards Mt. Baker. She thought, "It was ornately scandalous" and the binoculars brought it up in the main end. But other that it was cloudy and tub created couldn't tell me significantly about it. She thought as she watched it, it sincere seemed to unhurriedly disappear and she didn't make itself felt wherever it went. I asked her how far to the left it was just the once she saw it and she figured possibly over Surrey but she wasn't sure, sincere that it looked scandalous just the once viewed all through the binoculars. I judge she has a combine about 7 X 30. They are those little ones you can put in a bag. She kept back pressing out I've never seen anything in the vicinity that in my life. I told her make the hit now you organize seen a UFO. Brian, My partner sincere came address 9:30 PM. I mentioned it to her and she told me a dirigible or everything feign promotion had been optimistic bumpily South Surrey, but just the once I questioned her newborn she convinced it was White/Blue and she had seen it assorted time ago. Obviously promotion Disc Noise or everything, So I don't think it had any carriage on what my pal saw this break of day. Thank you to the single for the uncontrollable report. Brian Vike, Show HBCC UFO Look into. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Look into International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Look into, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO