Sunday, August 18, 2013

Layover In Denver An Alien Lovestory

Layover In Denver An Alien Lovestory

By The Interstellar Housewife

If you haven't read about it yet, on November 30th, Jeff Peckman received a letter telling him that the Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission ballot initiative had enough signatures to be officially placed on the ballot. If you're wondering how I really feel about the Extra Campaign, read this.

"Oh, and while you're at it, you might as well read "this", too."

I simply "cannot" wait to see the "education" that Jeff and his entourage will provide for the residents of Denver. I can just imagine the 30 second spots on Colorado television: Overly dramatic, shadowy propaganda," a la" Anti-Gary Hart campaign ads.

"Hrm. I wonder if Donna Rice digs UFOs..."

Just think about it -- this time next year, Peckman could be fist-bumping with the Nordics at "City Hall"!

And people thought "I" was crazy when I proposed "The Portland Oregon Ballroom Dance and Charm School for Hyper-Dimensional Beings. "

Reference: paranormal-factor.blogspot.com