Friday, August 30, 2013

Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena

Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena
THE Political ARE Prevailing READER EMAILS AND A Unfamiliar MUFON CMS REPORT:

Lon - I entr your story on the encounter in Carthage, Missouri. I put up with heard of and seen Reptoid beings in the area 5 miles east of Phoenix, Arizona. The Superstition Mt's put up with been an area of encounters and is assumed to put up with all an alien base and laboratories under it. The military anyway put up with an underground base display and mix on experiment's next the aliens.

With regard to 20 energy ago I encountered an individual that left time exploring reliable of the old mines in the area. He had wiped out for months ahead of time I ran inside him once again. I ask him where he had been all this time. Voguish is his story.

He spotted a mine entr on the west side of the mainstay Mt. side. He assumed that the mine looked to be in approving shape, so he started walking in the stem. He had not there about a shortened mile in for example he saw a sign that assumed no entr particularly this site. The mine stem was torpid in approving shape, so he went in a 100 yards. He told me that workforce seemed to make it out of the masonry of the stem. Men in black uniforms questioned him and as a consequence took him to a holding area in Mesa, Arizona for 72 hours. They questioned him once again and found out that his homeland was in Colorado. They gave him a plane check to Denver, CO and told him never to make it give birth to to the Phoenix area. He asked me not to tell role that I had ding him. He required to plunk up personal cloth that got moved out nap. I put up with never seen him after that.

Acquaint with are other stories of treasure hunters departure inside old mine shafts and detection holographic masonry in the stem. They did not try to enter the area nap the wall as they feared that they may not be able to get give birth to out. They told me that they took a round rock and rolled it express the screen and heard it go for reliable disconnect. One of them reached express the screen next a line light in his hand. He turned the line light give birth to toward the screen, but possibly will not see any light. He assumed that he withdrew his arm as he had the theory that reliable thing was give birth to display and he didn't consider it to take away his arm and bother him in. I asked the men to snatch me up display and show me the mine. They all assumed no way they were departure give birth to in display. We got a topo map out and they showed me the area that they had encountered the wall. I did go inside the area to search but was never able to copy the mine. This is not odd as other workforce put up with found surprise and signal the entr next a pyramid of majestic rocks and moved out to get lights and broaden workforce and load. At the same time as they got give birth to, the rocks are torpid display as they had stacked them, but the entr is gone!

Acquaint with put up with been sighting of reptoids about 9 feet tall in that area. As afterward as they image that they are being watch they close. Intimate put up with anyway seen lizard beings about the size of a man next bat enjoy wings and a tail. They fly out to surprise in the cliffs at end of the day and anyway close if such as that they are being watched. The Normal Americans put up with seen these bits and pieces for hundreds of energy and put up with myths about them. They say that they are shape shifters and can invent you see them in any form they consider. I found this out on a personal encounter next a Reptoid I encountered on a hound.

As I was walking up an chief hound in the Mt's I looked up and saw a man forthcoming towards me on the hound. He had appeared out of thin air. As I walked toward him I noticed his eyes, they were reptoid, forthright slits. At the same time as he sensed that I knew what he was, he hit me next a pshycic pang that I can merely product as being hit in the head next a sled assault. It shocked me and verge on quantity me to my touch. As I shook this off I looked up and he was not there. I had a hurt for 2 animation after that and measured that he possibly will put up with killed me if he required to.

This is specifically reliable of the odd thing that put up with been seen up display. We put up with seen option types of alien craft that impend to enter the mainstay Mt. Being there orbs and UFO orbs that put up with been seen in option area for hundreds of energy that ditch at option old mines, wells, and reliable specifically enter the face of the Mt's. I would cherished to get in tint next a well operational critical group and put up with them check out reliable of the strong magnetic fields that may act as dimensional portholes where reliable of these creatures make it and go.

The fact that the encounter in Missouri was in a Downcast keep area is no initiate. They put up with been resolved reign over built-up UFO and aliens such as the formation of MJ-12 after the Roswell crash. One day our Pomp may tell us the truth on display organization next alien encounters and tech that has been traded for their abduction of us.

MUFON CMS - NORTH Important LOUISIANA - 9/14/2010 - UNEDITED: This object was recorded on a Moultrie Excavation Camera placed in the torrential woods of N. Important Louisiana. Acquaint with was no one spontaneously stand and no eye witnesses, specifically a exchange activated Infrared Sputter Digital Camera.

Acquaint with were four occurrences where light/objects appeared in frames captured by the camera stirring now the hours of gloom on September, 6th, 13th, 14th & 15th. The get ready accessory occurred on September 14th.

I am in the company of 3 images:


Carry on 1: Image MGDC0378. This image is the get ready image and speaks for itself.

Carry on 2: Image MGDC0372. This image contains a stem of light that appears in the self-important moved out hand spin of the survive.

Carry on 3: Image MGDC0375. This image contains a stem of light that appears to be forthcoming from a suitably in the self-important center of the image foretelling toward the meet camera as if it were analytical.

This camera was strapped to a tree overlooking a pebble barricade and bump that was being frequented by rough hogs and other animals. The geared up is in a low area enclosed by forest and display are no sources of light stand in that area. The camera was lining from the east to the west.

The cylindrical light in MGDC0378 appears to be turning and based on other community objects in the survive appears to be about 1 - 2 liters in size.

All images were get entangled on a SD permission and I am in acquire of the permission next all images as they were artistically captured.

Acquaint with are a guess of other images of leisure interest on this permission but none as total as the ones I'm attaching. Public images are obtainable if you put up with forwards leisure interest in them.

See you later Lon - In 1987, I well-informed an accessory in which I in the manner of recalled period under hypnosis. One time the regression end in, I was able to remember reliable other details in the company of that I had missed about three hours now the incident.

I was active in Arizona put forward the Santa Catalina mountains. One afternoon as I was sitting in a loaf control on our give birth to portico I unthinkingly value that I was being dragged inside a craft by two down aliens. The along with thing I remembered was waking up on a table satisfying the down craft. A be in charge of greeted me and gave me something to potion. I faith that it was a stimulant of reliable pathetic for example I was not lethargic after I drank the import. In fact, the nip was pretty tempting. I was as a consequence in use out of the craft, looked influence noticed I was thinking on top of a hill. It was gloomy, but I noticed a light put forward a cavern. I walked up to this area and it was as a consequence that I saw a man, well-brought-up in a red military type step vigorous.

My be in charge of seemed to report this man as he greeted him. I anyway noticed that he wore reliable type of crib and was shipping an innate weapon. At the same time as we walked inside the earth, I realized they we departure correct inside the side of a majestic hill or big money. Acquaint with we met next another file in red and I saw a programmed checkpoint next two cameras on respectively side. To my moved out was a majestic tuck where a down transit mechanism carried workforce forwards satisfying. To my correct I saw a long passageway where display were many offices. We took the transit car and went for what seemed to be a very long time to another affix area. I was as a consequence told to step onto reliable type of plan that looked enjoy a extent and face the life-threatening screen. I saw lights flashing and switch off computing and as a consequence a permission was issued next holes punched inside it. It appeared to be an ID permission. My be in charge of did not in the region of a great deal but did tell me that we had specifically entered Different One of the facility.

I was eventually on cloud nine to a tarnish cache where I witnessed optional extra established guards. I was as a consequence in use down another porch and display I noticed a horrid rank trace. I as a consequence saw significant tanks next programmed gauges aquiline to them and a significant arm-like plan that time-consuming from the top of reliable tubing down inside the tanks. In a majestic laboratory enjoy room I noticed a down overcast being next his give birth to turned to me in force on something at a life-threatening. I was as a consequence told to sit on a table in the average of the room. With regard to this time a man (human) well-brought-up enjoy a doctor entered the room. He wore a ashen lab get angry next a do well. The high temperature in the room seemed awfully improvised. By this time I was annoyed and began to cry and to quiver. Moreover unthinkingly I felt a infiltrating pain. screamed and the human doctor stood along with to me and rubbed something over my stomach. The pain immediately subsided. Curtly I became worn-out and was returned to the portico. At the same time as I awoke I was laying on the portico defeat by the entrance.

For in the least months after that day I knew something had happened but I was unable to set eyes on what it was. That is why I sought after medical contributions. I put up with not had any other encounters but faith that I option in the impending nonetheless I was never told this.

Chris

Explanation / Reports: Reptilians and Supplementary Phenomena