Sunday, August 4, 2013

Anne Hathaway Believes Aliens Exist

Anne Hathaway Believes Aliens Exist
BY CHANNEL24Los Angeles - Anne Hathaway believes aliens exist.The "The Devil Wears Prada" star has admitted that she believes near are other life forms in the universe, but is be suspicious of of what they would arrive on the scene extravagant.She told The Redirect on Sunday newspaper: 'I've never had any announce among the device that near is other life in the universe.'Does that life arrive on the scene exactly extravagant us? Apparently not. In fact, I couldn't right away consider what these other life forms power arrive on the scene extravagant, or what set of main beliefs they power be responsible for or wisdom they power understand.'She continued: 'I've eternally concept it's admirably farther there's code out near. I indubitable don't hear to assume that they exist.'The 31-year-old doer features in new science mixture film "Interstellar" as one of four astronauts, and not at home that in the same way as she dreamed of exploring the solar system as a youngster, the stars accept cause somebody to higher and higher gaudy for her as she has developed.She admitted: 'I did intend very ominously to go dressed in space since I was despondent, but I was very bad at any maths and science since I was at college so I can never right away purpose about production that journey.after that, since I was other, I started to watch a lot of style documentaries, which with led to documentaries about science, about physics, about the universe.'She added: 'Astronomy has been a mini-passion of mine for a selection of time now.'
CELEBRITIES AND UFO 'ENCOUNTERS'VIDEO BY MAC - BLOG Honorable / Figures Fully CANOE.CA SHOWBIZ