Thursday, August 8, 2013

Unidentified Flying Object

Unidentified Flying Object
Posted: January 23, 2008

HBCC UFO Try out Note: If qualities else who is residing in the Hell, Michigan area who has been witnessing these sightings, would you temptation be assiduous prosperity to contact Brian Vike at hbccufo@telus.net Thank you. I don't know we can get to the floorboards of what these people are witnessing.

Date: Bear two months or finished. (February - March 2007) Time: Depressing until ?

Situation of Sighting: Massive supervisor the sky's amid Ann Arbor and Hell, Michigan. Appear of witnesses: 8 Appear of objects: 1-10 Design of objects: Lights/one elongated/oval.

In one piece Visual rendering of event/sighting: I concede been witnessing no matter which in the western sky (on the whole) for weeks. Logically. I concede had numerous of my surroundings members and clear relatives custom these sightings as well. I am virtuously asking what is going on? I give it some thought in on reports on numerous UFO sights and concede finally relented to submitting this as I am noticing clear stories are fittingly hard by or very unchanged to my own possess. Regular are outlook from southeastern Michigan.

I live in Hell, Michigan. A bit northeast of Ann Arbor. I verbal abuse I am not exaggerating any of this. I am going to hand down you the repellent and yes sighting and add a few stuff furthermore.

In the sunset hours, at gloom a brilliant star appears in the western sky. It is a strapping waxen star. It generally appears (I've not seen it interval in, and mistrust me, I watch for it) at about 25 degrees to set up amid, moreover leave move to about 40 degrees in the western sky. I, as well as my witnesses alleged it was a strapping planet, or star, even, it moves. It is not immobile or in the fantastically area, birthright the taken as a whole film set in the sky also night. It spartanly hovers and leave steadily pay or stand up or move tactfully toward captivating north, and risk. I concede virtuously seen it move to the side or interval to the side concerning the WNW increase twofold. It leave rest in the sky for hours. It has been appearing all over every night for no under than one month. I custom this "star" amid binoculars. It seems to concede a teal or blue bloody tint to it sometimes. It besides seems to convince shape, hard by it is agile. I concede besides noticed it form an "o"...deep out, so to make an announcement, supervision it's buff up but assuming a dark blue center. Specified evenings it pulsates, brilliant to brighter, not strobing, or scintillating on an off. If this were a satellite, it requests re-programming as it is not immobile and it does not trunk any set approach. It is sporadic in its stage and the reel of visibility is not consistent. It has not been in the sky on criterion later than a week.

Put away amid this object yellow, or red-ish yellow satellites are frequently grant. They surround to turn this light from all commands. The busiest I've witnessed was one sunset formerly I counted no under than seven less significant, weird and wonderful sized objects in the sky at later than. Bend. So the daylight of these "fleets" from all commands occurred increase twofold in one sunset. For instance observing these objects exact binoculars the orange-ish lights do something out of the ordinary what on earth I am frequent to seeing in the sky. I can focus on one and ever since I watch it, it leave second out at reply peaceful participating in my sight but not somewhere it was. Forcefully as if I were seeing scintillating lights turgid a propos a larger object. I concede not seen what on earth film set amid the points were these lights healthy. It is all over as if they are inspirational in and out of a conceal. Or one step send, two risk. I get the conception they may either isolate this brighter star, or it is a homing progression for them. I concede besides watched the less significant lights mix concerning one in mint condition, or link and one birthright disappears. Not often I see anywhere a propos the "satellite" orbs an abstruse array of blue/white small, distinctly imperceptible deteriorating binoculars, rotary at a specific isolate. Utility, these rotary ovals rest in one area. We concede heard military jets arrow this area at very odd period in the very late sunset concerning the ancient day hours. One generation got us out of bed as it sounded as although it were going to crash concerning the house! It through our chests pulsate and we watched in awe clear assiduous of jet turn from east, fly over us to the west, revolve and come risk, circle the area toward the east anew although not out of sight moreover direct off and put out of sight concerning the southwest. It was patrolling or no matter which....we birthright don't get that activity in these parts. I concede besides observed this light in the eastern sky, at about forty degrees, and beginning drastically above than the western sky object. This, too, has the orange/red satellites but not as numerous. On six weeks ago after glance on it ( eastern sight) it diminutive, and deteriorating racket promptly and on purpose inspired off to the north until it was lost in the dead of night the tree line. It returned then that sunset a propos one a.m.

This past Saturday (March seventeenth) I did a give it some thought out my bedroom glass (east) as near was the agreed activity in the other inspect or. To my incredulity I watched a blueish/green/white light next birthright supervisor the tree line inspirational due south and downhill in the dead of night the vegetation. I was by my binoculars although they wouldn't concede been indispensable as it was that close (under than question mile) and I can peaceful see it inspirational birthright in the dead of night the vegetation and moreover it out of action. I was somber. If Id not seen it in the sky I would concede certain in my opinion that a car was deep in the afforest (somewhere near isn't a path) and out of action amid its lights on. A weird implication about this light is that it was stretched vertically. Hip one definite a record followed the fantastically course even later than it went in the dead of night the tree line it was birthright past. The first can be seen dazzling in the vegetation for thirty account.

I live in a industrial but pure area (we are on a lake) and I run into my neighbors are or wondering who the heck I'm comment so I cannot custom for crave stretches of time, fearing revel leave nickname the police. I concede to give it some thought about the night.

This is a very, very small town and a a person knows a person clearing. I run into I cannot be the virtuously let your hair down on this lake witnessing these measures. The form star is out anew tonight. I watch the constellations inspirational past it. I run into it isn't a plane. I don't daydream too well anymore. I am taken aback, intrigued and beseech to run into what is going on!

I concede other details and measures I would honey to lake but I'm not sure how this leave be hard at it so I'll phase amid this.

At last existence fourth of July rite (2006) in my town my neighbor and I witnessed a notwithstanding jet-like ship turn from the northeast, arrow past us, beneath the exhaust of the fireworks, and moreover it was birthright past.

Chemtrails are proper a accepted thing in our sky's. The weather gets real squirrelly furthermore, too. The trails are lain on the whole in the inspect of the brilliant star. Regular last for hours ever since real clouds move past them. Evident recent unremitting trails were produced hard by sizeable commas, one day, moreover two of the fantastically shape, one atop the other, the backup day. These commas did not litter for an broad day.

Thank you to the give it some thought for the report.

Brian Vike, Manager HBCC UFO Try out. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Try out International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Roads show huge amount for the Vike Proceedings, eyewitnesses linking their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.html

HBCC UFO Try out, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO