Saturday, August 17, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Apple Valley

Ufo Sighting In Apple Valley
I live up on a hill that overlooks miles of low, flat land. I had just laid back down facing an open window overlooking the neighborhoods below. I was slmost asleep when I noticed a bright light shining on me through my closed eyes. I opened my eyes, woke my husband and we watched a silent object that didn't seem very far away move south across the sky. The object seemed to be at the same level as us. It kept its beam of light facing our bedroom for about 10 seconds and then it moved the beam facing the direction it was headed...south. It just kept moving south until it was out of our view. I did not get up to watch it through a different window as I felt paralyzed with fear. My husband walked around the house a little just to check to make sure doors were locked, but he also did not look out another window to watch it go.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.