Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Journal Admiral Byrd The Entrance To The Inner World

The Journal Admiral Byrd The Entrance To The Inner World
THE DAILY ADMIRAL BYRDThe commission received Admiral BYRD was clearly defined by the Navy: fly over the North Pole. This should happen on February 19, 1947. But actually flew BYRD, without being aware of it at first, into the interior of the Earth. BYRD discovered an entrance to the "inner world".

BYRD came into contact with the "high beings and blond with blue eyes. " He received a message for Humanity "outside world". This warning remained with annotations for many years locked.

Authorities government of USA., especially the Pentagon, were responsible for this repression.

FOREWORD BY ADMIRAL BYRD


This newspaper will write secret and hidden. Contains my notes on my Arctic flight of February 19, 1947.

I'm sure there will come a day when all assumptions and reflections of man will dissipate into nothing and have to recognize the irrefutable evident truth.

It is me He has denied the freedom to publish these notes and may never reach the light of public opinion.

But I have a job to do, and what I have lived long leave written here. I hope that all this can be read in a time comes that ambition and power of a group of people can no longer hide the truth more.

MARCH 4, 1947: BOOK OF BOARD

We have considerable turbulence. Ascend to an altitude of 2,900 feet (approx. 885 meters).

The flight conditions are good again. You can see huge masses of snow and ice beneath us.

We noticed in the snow beneath us a yellowish hue. This color change follows a precise pattern.

We descend to better observe this phenomenon.

Now we can recognize different colors. We also see red and purple patterns.

We flew over the region two times, and then return to the course we were.

We return to check the position with our base.

We transmit all information relating to patterns and changes in color of ice and snow.

OUR COMPASSES HAVE GONE CRAZY.

Both the gyro compass and magnetic compass, rotate and vibrate.

can no longer check our position and direction with our instruments.

We can only solar compass. With it we can maintain direction.

All instruments work hesitantly and extremely slow.

However we can not determine a freeze. We can distinguish mountains before us.

It lies at 2,950 feet ( approx. 900 meters). Again we have strong turbulence.

29 minutes we saw the mountains for the first time ago.

We have not wrong. It's a whole mountain range.

It's not particularly big. Never before had he seen.

Meanwhile we are directly on the ridge.

We continue flying straight, always heading north.

After the ridge there is truly a small valley.

Across the valley meanders a river.

We are amazed: here there can be a green valley.

Here are things that do not match.

Below us should have masses of ice and snow.

To port the slopes of the wooded mountains with tall trees.

All our navigation has stopped working.

The gyrocompass is constantly balancing on a go and go.

I descend now to 1,550 feet ( approx. 470 meters).

I do turn sharply to the aircraft to the left.

Now I can better see the valley below us.

Yes, it's green.

It is covered with trees and areas of moss.

Here dominate other lighting conditions.

Nowhere I can see the sun.

We again a curve to the left.

Now we saw beneath us an adult animal.

It could be an elephant. Do Not! It's amazing, like a mammoth.

But really is. We have under our adult mammoth.

Now under even more.

Now we are at a height of 1,000 feet ( about 305 meters.).

We observed the animal with binoculars.

Now it is safe - it's a mammoth or an animal that resembles him to mammoth.

radiate the observations to the base.

We flew meantime other smaller mountains.

I am totally amazed meantime.

Here are things that do not match.

All instruments working again.

It starts to get hot.

The indicator tells us we are to 74 degrees Fahrenheit ( approx. 23 ^0 C)

We maintain our course.

We can no longer locate our base, since the radio has stopped working.

The ground beneath us becomes increasingly flat.

Do not know if I express myself correctly, but all da an impression of complete normality, and it rises before us quite clearly a city !

This is really impossible.

All the instruments stop working.

All the aircraft begins to wobble slightly ! My GOD !

A port and starboard sides appear both strange flying objects. They are very fast and we are close. They are so close that I can clearly see their badge. It is an interesting symbol on I do not want to talk. It is fantastic. I have no idea where we are.

What happened to us? I do not know.

Manage my instruments - but still not working at all.

Meanwhile we have been surrounded by the flying saucer-shaped discs.

It seems that we are prisoners. The flying objects radiate its own brightness.

Our radio emits clicks. A voice speaks in English.

The voice has a German accent:"WELCOME TO OUR TERRITORY, ADMIRAL !

In exactly seven minutes they will land. Please relax, Admiral, is Vd. In good hands. "

Henceforth our engines completely stop working.

The control of the entire airplane is in foreign hands.

The plane revolves around himself.

No instrument reacts and.We received just another radio communication, which prepares us for landing.Then we started without delay landing.Throughout the aircraft passes a soft barely perceptible tremor.The plane down to the floor - as in an immense and invisible elevator.Levitamos completely smooth way up there.The ground contact is hardly noticeable. There is only a slight and short shock.I make my last memo board in a hurry.Comes a small group of men towards our plane. They are very tall and have blond hair. Further back I see a lighted city. It seems to shine in the colors of the rainbow. Men are apparently unarmed.I do not know what awaits us now. Dearly, a voice called me by name and ordered me to open. I obey and open the cargo hatch.This concludes the entries in the book board.. Everything that follows I write memory

MAY ALSO LIKE: Mysteries, La Cueva de los TayosIt is indescribable, more fantastic than all fantasy, and if I myself would not have lived, the rate of complete madness. We two, my radioman and I are taken off the plane and greeted with great kindness. Then lead us to a sliding disc, here used as a means of locomotion. No wheels. Extremely quickly we approach the shining city.

The colorful splendor of the city seems to come from like crystal which is constructed material. Soon we stand before an imposing building. Such architecture had not yet seen anywhere. It is not comparable to anything. The architecture is as if it came straight from the drawing board of a Frank Lloyd Wright, or it could be something out of a movie Buck Roger.We get a hot drink. This drink tastes different to anything I've enjoyed. No drink, no food has a comparable flavor. Known simply different, but he knows a great time.They have about ten minutes past when two of these strange men that lie hosts come to us. They approach me and communicate without doubt that I accompany them.I see no alternative but to fulfill your order. Therefore we parted. I leave my radioman and I keep them both.

Shortly after we got into an elevator, we walked. We move down. When we stop, the door glides silently up.

We walked down a long corridor tunnel-shaped and illuminated by a light red light. The light seems to emanate from the walls themselves. We came to a large door. Given this large door we stand and remain so. On the big door is a sign about which nothing can say. Without any noise the door slides aside. A voice calls me in."DO NOT WORRY, ADMIRAL", reassures me the voice of one of my two companions, "the Master will meet him!" So I come in.

I'm dazzled. The multitude of colors, the light that fills the room, my eyes do not know where to look and have first to get used to the conditions. Spend a while until I can recognize something of what surrounds me. What I see now is the nicest I've ever seen.It is more splendid, more beautiful and more sumptuous than I could describe. I think that any language can be summed up in words what I can see. I think humanity lacks words for it. My observations and reflections were interrupted by a melodious and friendly voice:"I welcome. Be you. In the most cordial welcome in our country, Admiral ".Ante me is a man of great stature and a thin face marked by age. It sits at an impressive table and gives me to understand with a wave of the hand should sit at one of the chairs.

We obey and feel, then folds his hands so that the tips of the fingers touch. He smiles."We have made him come, because it has Vd. A consolidated basis up in the world enjoys great fame."

"Up in the world?" me breathless. "Yes," replies the master of my thoughts, "Vd. It is now in the empire Arianni, into the world. I do not think that we have to interrupt their mission long. Vd. Will soon be piped to the surface of the Earth.But first I am going to communicate why I had him come, Admiral. We follow the events that occur high above the Earth. Our interest was aroused when Vds. They threw the first atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. At the wrong time we went to your world with our flying saucers. We had to see for myself what did your race. Meanwhile already done a lot of that, and you would say is history. But it is significant to us - please let me continue.

We have not meddled in your skirmishes and wars. Your barbarities the've consented. But meanwhile you have begun to experiment with forces that were not really designed for men. This is the atomic force. We've tried a few things. We sent messages to the world's statesmen - but they do not believe in the need to listen.For this reason was you. Chosen. Vd. Should be our witness, witness that we and the world inside the Earth exist, we here really exist. Look around and you. Soon find that our science and culture are several thousand years ahead of yours... Look you, Admiral "

"But," I interrupted the Master, "? what does this have to do with me, sir" The Master seemed to sink in me, and after that for a long time had examined me, he replied:"Your race has reached the point of no return. You have people among you who would be willing before to destroy the whole earth rather than lose their power -. The power they think they know "I again gave to understand with a nod that was his explanation. The Master continued talking: "Since two years ago and again tried to contact you. But all our attempts are answered aggressively. Our flying saucers are persecuted for your warplanes, attacked and fired.Now I must tell you, my son, that a huge, ominous fury rises, a powerful storm will sweep the country, and long sweep. Puzzled by your scientists and it will armies and can not offer any solution. This storm has power to annihilate all life, all civilization of you. So that every culture could be destroyed and everything would sink into chaos. The Great War just ended is only a prelude of what may come upon you. For us here this patent hour after hour becomes more clearly. Split dela base I'm wrong. "

"No, I came once the dark age upon us, and lasted 500 years," I replied the Master.

"Yes, my son," he replied, "the dark times cover your country of corpses. And yet childbirth base some of your race will survive the conflagration. What happens after I can not reveal. We see in the distant future arise a new earth, which will be built with the rubble of old your world, and you will remember his legendary treasures and seek. And look, the legendary treasures will be here with us. We are the ones who keep them safe. After you begin that future, we present to you, help men to revive their culture and race.Perhaps you have learned then that war and violence are not conducive to the future. For the time will then follow, you will be accessible ancient knowledge. Knowledge and you had once. Vd., My son, I hope he comes back to the surface with this information. "

This requirement ended Maestro exposure and left me very confused, but for me it was clear that the Master will be right.

For consideration or humility, not I know, I left anyway at a slight angle. Before I could lose myself were my two companions, who had led me here. I pointed the way. I turned to the Master. There was a warm, friendly smile on his old and noble face ". I wish you a good trip, my son," finally made the sign of peace and our meeting was then inevitably come to an end.We returned quickly to our lift. We moved upward. Meanwhile I told one of my two companions firm after finishing the conversation with Maestro really in a hurry. The Master in no way wanted to delay us more, and it was important that I immediately carry the message received my race, he said. To all this I said nothing.When I was led to my radio operator, I realized that he was probably scared, this at least was reflected in his face.

"Everything is in order, not to worry, Howie, everything is OK", I tried to remove fear. Together with our companions, we went back to the sliding disc, which very quickly we returned to our aircraft.

The engines were already underway, and we immediately found on board. There was an atmosphere of tremendous hurry, the need to act quickly was evident.

Immediately after we closed the hatch, our plane was raised on high by an inexplicable force to me until we met again at 2,700 feet (approx. 825 meters ).We were accompanied by two of his dishes. They are however kept at a distance from us.

The speedometer did not indicate at all times speed whatsoever, even though it had increased tremendously.

Our radio yet worked, and thus receive a final message of the flying objects accompanied us:

. "From now on you can reuse all your equipment, Admiral, their instruments again become functional. We will leave now. Auf Wiedersehen ". [N. the. T.: This "goodbye" in German is in the original in English]We continue with our eyes flying objects until they were lost in the pale blue sky. Immediately we had our plane back under control.

Do not talk among ourselves, everyone was too busy with his thoughts.I was in a meeting at the Pentagon. I informed in detail about my discoveries and the message of the Master. Everything was recorded and written.

The President [N. T.: US] was also informed. I was detained here for several hours (they were exactly six hours and thirty-nine minutes). I was thoroughly interrogated by a quipo safety and medical equipment. It was hell!

I was put under the strict supervision of the National Provident Security of the United States of America.

I had been ordered to keep silent about everything that had lived - for the good of humanity. Amazing!

It reminded me that I am an officer and therefore must obey his orders.

LAST ANNOTATION: DECEMBER 30, 1956:


The later years to 1947 were not very nice to me... I make now the last entry on this special day. I should mention that I have quiet discoveries I did as I was ordered.

But that's not what I have in mind! I notice that my time will soon come. But this secret will not die with me, but will be released - as all truth. And it will.Only then may be the only hope for mankind. I have seen the truth. She has made me wake up and set me free. I have done my duty to the enormous military and economic complex. My long night is coming, but have an end. Just as the long night of the Arctic has an end, so does the truth become like a bright ray of sunshine, and the dark powers can not cross the light of truth...

I have seen the country beyond the Pole, the center of Gran Unknown!

LAST ENTRY IN THE BOOK OF BOARD:


We meet again over vast regions covered with snow and ice.

We are still approximately 27 minutes flight from the base. We can send messages by radio, and answer us. Radiate that everything is normal. The base is glad that they work again.

We have a soft landing.

I have an assignment.End of the entries in the book board.US Navy REB