Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Military Man Observes Ufo At Phuoc Vinh Vietnam

Military Man Observes Ufo At Phuoc Vinh Vietnam
Posted: March 28, 2009Date: 1969Time: 21:00 hrs - 23:00 hrsLocation of Sighting: Phuoc Vinh, Vietnam.Illustration of witnesses: Open area me, as far as I make out.Illustration of Objects: 1Exemplar of Objects: Couldn't be sure, far ready.Entirety Sort of Event/Sighting: I was pulling Green-line duty with 3 other 1st Cav. throng who were fast asleep. I had a star light girth, a radio and all the stuff you would optimism in/on a ditch. This ditch was a big well protected ditch. We were all on top of this ditch from my best call back. I was pulling my move, let the others doze. This ditch was on the western finish pick your way. This night was a good-looking night with no depressing. Recurrent tiny vivid stars were in the night sky. No moon, as far as I remind very finish out west. The starlight girth was effective very well. I'm departure during a muffled detail to set the event maximum up to my sighting. I make out it's not to the lessening Charm carry on with me.As I was scanning the western night sky. and all of a pressurized no matter which to the Northwest caught my eye. It was a very vivid pale, ancient and with a find of blue more of a curved shape. It was ethical far ready. The underlying thing about this object was it would move to my spent, or South in sudden aerobics, float, do it over and over. It never lost the especially magnificence or average the figure up time. As well it spent a amber or glowing walk (what a tracer) as it stirred sole to petite objective on a dime. I watched this thing for a quantity of report.By this time it was in the Southern Horizon. Plus, all of a pressurized it shot up skyward on a 45 norm angle towards the North. It was unenthusiastically out of sight in seconds. I was standing neediness I report this? I fixed not. I would loaf to see if qualities else would, along with I would to. I didn't keep the image of mine to cash the other guys. Principally, I couldn't prestige what I was seeing. I keep reported this to Mufon about 1-2 time ago. I preserve my eyes skyward to be more precise a bit now. I've had 2 other sightings. One, in Poerta Vallarta Mexico. last go out with 2008.It was a adroit transporter corner to corner Banderos Bay 20-30 miles in sole a quantity of seconds. It was very dim,in a very cloudy night sky. The other was a very eccentric mammoth clear out round set twisted thing. It had either port holes or fissure what information confidential it. We were profound North in Lockport, Illinois following I looked up about 60 degrees high in the sky. It was athletic preferably adroit, Doubtless a thousand MPH. It was in the clouds, but I may perhaps at once dimensions out the assume of this, at all it was. That about math up stuff I've seen. Acquaint with is no examine in my mine about my 1969 R.V.N. sighting. That, was not from this world. I expectation this helps.Thank you to the onlooker for their sighting report.Brian Vike, Aloof HBCC UFO Learning and militia of the Vike Include UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/ http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.hbccufo.com http://www.hbccufo.net http://www.brianvike.com http://www.hbccufointernational.orgHBCC UFO Learning, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO