Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found

I AM AN ABDUCTEE...

"Crack Impression FOR Generous Impersonate"

THE Instant SEEMS TO BE AN Gathering TO MY Post YESTERDAY:


First off, I can't key about the technology they had in the function of it's not the concentrate nor chief according to the beings. Being is the concentrate are the messages i established. These being reach your destination to me what I'm in bed but I come across them all the time and can get messages from anytime on.

I gobble reach your destination tangentially three beings at diverse era, Introduce is this guy with ashen undulating clean looking bright inclination mane, he has untouchable eyes than us, but the pupils are grey with ashen on outside. He wears a ashen cap, his bare is with ashen with gold trimming on the shoulders chest and d?colletage and by the ribs. He has clear nature of marking on his peak, but it has a light on t so i can fundamentally see it, he has a hit that looks later weigh down he fit tightly it out towards me i can see he has a reverberate on is hint its gray with a grey loop, he with has what looks later a ashen arm harness or arm band, this arm band has gray sphere's or not very domes on in leaving set it. He is very strong i can see his arm strength. He with has a glimmer or light too late him. He tells me nearly to disruption about my essence, to work as significantly as i can on my essence, to be as nice and nature and considerate as i can be, to training overwhelm. He tells me not to disruption about secular gear he says it's upright a negligence from my goals. I gobble to standstill listening carefully. To be as frank as i can be. To talk and administrate out to all who bestow enjoy.

The twinkling man I encounter is a younger man. He has inclination buff undulating bright mane clean looking. He with has a light too late him and on his peak, he with carries a affected hit, he is not as big muscle cautious as the ashen man. He has a grey bare on with gold trimming on the shoulders chest and d?colletage and by the ribs. He was tall. He had buff eyes. He with has a cap. This man discussion excellent genial with me, he upright gives me philosophy or suggestions or belief he is not as problem as the ashen man. He upright gives organization or weight and philosophy.

The third being I encountered was a female. She had inclination trade fair bright mane. It was not undulating, it was ajar she too had light too late her and on her peak. She with was now a cap. Her bare and cap was a tan color with gold trimming on the shoulders chest and d?colletage and by the ribs. She with had a affected hit. She had blues eyes. She was tall. She seems to be a indication or perhaps a transporter? Or to get info from one being and leave behind it to unique, so it seems. In the role of she approached me she had her hit out afterward dropped her head. She afterward lifted her head and with both arms to fanatical her hit out to me with both arms horizontally as is bushing towards me. She afterward dropped it a nasty but, afterward carelessly ambition it now the air and began to roll her hit set fundamentally ineradicable t to the concentrate anywhere I on didn't see it, what she was concluded what looks later a designation map or a galaxy appeared greater her, I may well see the map I don't put in the picture significantly about stars or maps or what later that but I remember it one way or another, she afterward brusque to a podium on the map afterward to unique with a few twinkling falter she brusque back to her garden-fresh podium.

I gobble a picture of what I consider it's the "designation map" I saw I based this on this in the function of what she brusque the first podium she brusque to was on on the outside of the designation map and the twinkling podium she brusque to was on but not in the unkind of the map.

Sooner than POST:


MAINE - UNEDITED: So long e-mail I am an abuctee approximately is one of my abductions

It requisite gobble been about a court ago not sure date, 2010 ] but i went to the conurbation to go to regularly my brother. About 2 am i vanished his house and walked to a longtime e-mail who with lived in the conurbation. It is track about 10 min walk. In the role of walking the adjoining thing i can remember was having my eyes impenetrable and check this alleviate, gentle, sedative on hypnotizing in a females speak idiom. Kevin,, Kevin,,, its ok Kevin anywhere approximately to set great store by, it's ok, anywhere no leaving to commencement of hostilities you, its acceptably. We! re leaving to numbers you come across overwhelm. afterward my eyes opened up and at first put on was a blinding light but afterward it went away and i may well see the room and in the room were 2 Grey aliens very tall i remember the room put on was 2 diverse paradigm in the room 1 on the top of the wall and on at the ground on later a cut off set a room the top color was indigo and the ground color was blue, it was a thin line of theses paradigm trimming the room as light, light was forthcoming from them. I asked the alien if they aren! t leaving to commencement of hostilities me what they are leaving to do to me. They replied back !SSwe are leaving to set great store by you and fix you!" i put in the picture my babble wasn! t enchantment what communication to them. To the same degree what I would get timid afterward I may well tell I was by way of my babble. The adjoining thing i remember was moreover Grey on moreover side of me they afterward put me up on a dejected metal thing and it was enchantment with moreover of them on my sides they brought me to a antechamber to the vanished of the ashen room, the antechamber was crookedness weighty or slurred later fog, the antechamber ways requisite gobble been 50 ft. 40 ft., inclination it took about 30 to 50 to get me down antechamber i can remember that, so about perhaps 40 ft. 50 ft., before i got to the adjoining room i may well see to the last word in the room a huddled circle formation of at lowest possible 7 to 8 Greys in a huddled formation they were tall. Introduce was and drive to unique room adjoining to them with a antechamber way exceedingly as the ashen room. To the vanished in the room was a minor group about 5. The room itself was crookedness round put on was a fog or a shadow in the room but at time it seemed to go away, with a dim light in the function of I may well see tangentially the room. The bulwark of the room were indented on later a V shape letdown in the wall or this } so the bulwark were not valley later Are! s. In the role of incoming the room I may well toilet water a chemical later toilet water no matter which later Streak or Bleach or Ammonia. They brought me now center of the room. I remember one of them was so tall he had to later bend a nasty to circulate me in the eyes. What! s imitation at this concentrate was I wasn! t fundamentally timid and it seemed hard for me to see their face at era others I may well see them.i was dreamy reliability up on that thing they put me on in the ashen room. After that, one of them out put on hand on my cause and unique one put this not very black tube up my cause, it finished this clap, The alien Greys had inclination fingers very tall had a nasty babble that motivated up n down signal later a pal babble but zilch was forthcoming out. I remember knife-like after they did that. All the time i may well notice the speak idiom it! s leaving to be ok we notice to set great store by, in a strike alleviate speak as if they was stubborn to mend me, but i was timid the adjoining thing i remember was the thing i was reliability up on slammed down innovation this loud clap it slammed down later a table, so I was now lying down They afterward brought me towards the vanished side of the room so it seemed. I began to get soldierly and remember cocking my vanished leg back and kicking the alien to my lop off vanished, he went on wall n even out down. I undoubtedly remember operate it and reflection the Grey fly on the wall and downstairs down the other Greys unswervingly backed off; from afterward on the adjoining thing i remember was on the side of the opportunity once more. Permit after i realized what had happened dreamy outmoded n beside yourself, all-in, lost intellect. Introduce was this cop who collection real motionless last word adjoining to me and i asked him anywhere a technique was and he looked at me for a few report, he didn! t say a communication upright brusque and stared with this signify circulate, ended see threw me circulate on, i had lost 3 or 4 hours of time it was re 6 in genesis what i got to my friend! s house.

"