Saturday, April 5, 2014

Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York

Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York
Date: April 3, 2012 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m Hi, I live up by North Shore Hospital at 102nd St. and 66th Footprints obliquely from the Howard Apartments in Rego Park/Forest Hills and I moreover saw dwell in lights (4) in the sky. I would say it was not far off from 9:30 p.m. in the twilight once I walked my dog, almost certainly about a week ago, probably on the same day it was reported by others. Award was low cloud cover and the soft pale lights were enchanting reasonably instantly in a repetitious in time clover-leaf create, moreover enchanting not far off from its own circle and assemble maintain at the center of the clover piece of paper, at the very transcribe preceding breaking off and separation not far off from, anew and anew. I would say the clover piece of paper covered an 8 quadrangle prohibition radius at tiniest, almost certainly wider. Lights may maintain been 500 feet up, almost certainly higher. They looked equate they might maintain been lights at the end of a searchlight, stop for the fact that exhibit were reasonable no visible beams of light overloaded on the rise. I stood exhibit surveillance for about 10 minutes. I called my partner on my cell, she was upstairs on the top double bed of our mansion build up. I embrace to maintain her extend to down to burst a reflection, or see if she might see it from our mansion. I called a young person locality guy over and I showed him the lights to see what he worry. He facetiously held they necessitate be aliens and walked sideways. People don't lack to say to. Suitable emit them a link to flash and don't make happen them careful. In the function of I went upstairs a few minutes past the tall Howard Apartments were anticipatory the countenance so my partner never saw it. I worry of grabbing my camera and cargo a few shots and go maintain fine hair, but I was sure it wasn't separation to extend out to the same degree the lights were not that troublesome and they were a real soft pale, grey in effect enchanting instantly among grey cloud cover. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. The lights were about a 1/4 mile west of where I stood and I would say the epicenter of the create was vertical over by 108th St and almost certainly Cut stone Method. I would moral say it was assured copy of paranormal or UFO activity. Disappointingly I did not make happen a entry of the very day, but I held in reserve put into words to for myself, I maintain to go online the when day to see if it was reported. But it took me nearly a week to cost it out, so I would now say it was probably the same night of April 3rd, a Tuesday. Oh btw, spoke to my in-laws in Coram, Suffolk Borough and they moreover saw comparable lights in the sky where they live moreover about the same day. If you maintain seen whatsoever equate this in the same area charm be archetypal heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in addition to the details of your sighting. "All domestic information is held in reserve clandestine."

"The Vike Reflection (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"