Saturday, April 19, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Copperas Cove Texas On June 15Th 2013 Bight Green Helicopter Size No Sound And Had A Flame Like Trail

Ufo Sighting In Copperas Cove Texas On June 15Th 2013 Bight Green Helicopter Size No Sound And Had A Flame Like Trail
UFO SIGHTING IN COPPERAS COVE, TEXAS ON JUNE 15TH 2013 - BIGHT GREEN HELICOPTER SIZE NO SOUND AND HAD A FLAME-LIKE TRAILI was driving with my Friend in copperas cove texas when we noticed a large green object moving slowly across the sky. It was around midnight so I thought kt was just a plane but it was too close to the ground and not as large as one. It was a really bright green I was surprised no one else stopped to look at it really it was that strange. It seemed to have a flame trail behind it and shaped kinda like oval. I stopped to tale a picture to but then it just vanished in a blink of a eye. I was very baffled by this because there was a car behind me but I don't think they saw it and I don't think my friend noticed the UFO either2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.