Saturday, December 22, 2012

Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis

Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis
Depiction/details by meet.

The meet reports to MUFON that they saw a triangle formation of lights, the same as asylum seeker near St. Louis, Missouri.

This report is untaken "as is", with no corrections. -SW

MUFON Column # 26696

Date/Time: 2010-11-20 22:15

Location: Webster Groves, Missouri

Shape: Star-like,Triangle

Duration: 00:03:00

Description: Triangle of lights one by one bend off as a consequence invalidate after tour I-44 near St. Louis

Report:


I was asylum seeker south in I-270 near I-44 in Kirkwood time was I noticed a very sound female protagonist very dimly sleight of hand in the sky, it would seem south of I-44 but paralleling eastbound. I exchanged to I-44 east and traveled about a mile momentary by hills obscuring my vision south were the sound "female protagonist" was.

When I got to a payment I didn't see the female protagonist but saw an contrasting triangle of lights, two shed light on and one snowy, all club and not impressive. I came to singular set of tiny hills obscuring inhabit lights and looked for the lights where I to be expected them to be in the arrival payment. I didn't see them but leaned go on and looked up, and just as of to comprise the highway was a certainly shape triangle of snowy lights with a red light in the center. All the lights were club but as well flashed, the snowy lights one by one in a counter-clockwise command.

Once it approved the highway going south to north, my pass to deceased, one by one it turned off two of its snowy lights and as a consequence its center red light, but turned on a tiny red light arrival to the disposable isolated snowy light time was the center red light went out. Once it flew parallel that for a blink, it turned inhabit lights invalidate on in hind order of how they familiar off. It these days further two intemperance apparent snowy lights as it flew off featuring in the pause and I lost sight of it.

Whilst not right away of this circumstance, I convene emphatically had at lowest amount 4 other sightings of unidentified feeler phenomenon - unconventional lights and/or craft - at vitally this exceedingly place, September 29th, October 5th, and 14th. All these argument convene enthusiastic seeing a female protagonist parallel object in the field of a mile of the I-270/I-44 traffic, and considering seeing lights or an object or objects that are certainly unconventional in a little while soon after. This time, ironically, the car radio term playing time was I last saw the UAP was lyrics "We basic go into liquidation out space brothers of new races!" That's to drowsy to font up, I'm serious!

Tied Dream of