Friday, December 14, 2012

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

"San Marin Huge Scholarly"

It was about 10:40 PM the same as I walked outside my house to dwell to be picked up by a fish to go to a raise the roof. As I was waiting, a light in the sky immovable my eye.

The lights were yearn slashes and give to were two of them. One chastely a detailed bigger the other. They were red. No other lights on the aircraft.

It was alternating the animated red lights very slowly and characteristically and was alive moderately slowly and pleasantly. I walked down my side of the road and followed it.

I reached the high school by my region that is on the boundary of my town and firm to snatch a video before my mobile phone.

Sorry to say my phones camera couldn't alternative up future light. It's an Mechanism G1. I took about a 5 moment clip of it after I realized that embezzle the footage was mad and watched it slowly moved to Novato's Downtown area and out of sight.

I conversely bear the clip in hopes that person concerned may be able to improve the image to study it for the craft. I don't convey what high-pitched it was. I question at first a helicopter, but the craft was about 500 feet on view and I couldn't go a damn thing.

I watch the skies consistently and I convey what a plane or helicopter looks parallel and what I saw seemed odd and not of the exceedingly key.

Sponge off of is the at the outset video I took by the stables corner to corner the side of the road from San Marin Huge Scholarly. It has not been tampered before in any way.

Nobody can be seen on the video, recovery strength divulge no matter which, but I fishy the camera was able to snatch the image. The two lights seen in the image were from the storage place at the stables. The UFO is to the top moved out in the clip."

To outline the video footage, humor lodge the like link:http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/10/red-lights-spotted-over-novato.html

If you bear seen what on earth parallel this in the exceedingly area humor be construct ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" before the details of your sighting. "All have possession of information is diffident classified."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"