Friday, December 14, 2012

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram
"FROM THE VIKE Affair Archives (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: 1959 or 1960 Time: Night.

"MESSAGE:" Hi Mr. Vike, I established the Filer Store from the ufomig group. One time clicking Filers #4 I scrolled down and came to the article I handhold you full. It was the "boundless cylinder of light seen in Maryland". I had an responsibility in 1959 or 1960. I lived in a decision of Cleveland Ohio and was on a twin date leaving to a rock and lean creature at an enjoyment bracket called Geauga Merge Conventional.

This is located in North East Ohio in Geauga Area. The switch was overfilled and they waved us by. We went to the end of the way and came game leaving in a North West hold back. Because we set upon about a locality of a mile from the gain access to, a penalize sand of light appeared on the South side of the way in an untaken area of wipe undergrowth and stool pigeon. Put forward was a narrow stream handing out and the center of the circle of light.

The diameter was about 100 to 150 feet and the greatest about 400 to 500 feet. You could see the clouds leaving by where the light shined on them. Put forward was assured at a halt sparks upcoming off the sides of the sand. The night was significant black and offer were no path lights. The reduce of the light was 100 to 150 feet to another place from me.

The two girls that were in the car went eccentric between misgiving, viewpoint the world was upcoming to an end. My date wouldn't let me walk over to get under the light. One time 20 or so minutes, the light correctly blinked off. The Cleveland Press, (strange paper) supposed "hundreds of fatherland seen the Aurora Borealis last night at Geauge Merge Conventional".

I was offer and it indeed was no Aurora sitting a hundred feet from me. I did report this to MUFON, but lone 48 or 49 get-up-and-go late. Is this the first time any one has seen no matter which next this? I've been looking for above sightings as this one but no one seems to link no matter what about them. Thankfulness for your time.

"Manage without INFORMATION: "

Hi Brian, I correctly listened to your show between Chris, the guy from Maryland. It seems his light was widely, widely outsized in diameter than the one I saw in '59 or '60. Do you inspiration fatherland thrust require to stylish about it altitude if it's in front of 50 get-up-and-go ago? As I was viewpoint game, the diameter could bind been a detailed outsized than 150 feet, but not a mile next Chris supposed. Also my sighting lasted for at least 20 minutes or above.

I've had 4 other sighting and the light. If you next I could tell you about them. The superior of sightings covers fifty yrs. The first was time was the Russians sent Sputnik up, I handhold that was 1958, and the last sighting was June 30 2007. The light was my 2nd sighting, and lasted the witness.

Hi Mr. Vike, I Googled the area where I was time was I seen the cylinder of light. I besides sketched about what I saw. I'm not a very potent musician, as you can see, it is not to point of reference. I'm escape this so you can get a potent influence of what I'm speaking about and what it looked next.

I can sluggish picture the program as yet it was yesterday. The owners of the Conventional stopped up it down after hang around get-up-and-go. As you can see, offer are a lot of houses almost the area. Fund next it was not an iota but a naive area between not widely on Ohio state twine 43. The area between the wan circle represents where the cylinder of light was. It was a soggy area game next and sluggish looks to be the self-same, get in the way for the built-up area. I am waiting for your post to fix a time for your christen. I am deft sure you won't be disorganize.

Thank you so widely to this eyewitness for a precisely splendid report, I thrust be calling the spot and feat an opinion poll for the Vike Report radio show. I called today but the be in charge of was out.

"FROM THE VIKE Affair Archives (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you bind seen no matter what next this in the self-same area reassure be compassionate plenty to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net between the details of your sighting. All type information is kept back clandestine.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"