Friday, December 14, 2012

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. I live in the Goodby's Brook area in Jacksonville, Florida. Not far off from 9:00 p.m. (12/31/2011), my wife and I counted as many as eight healthy-looking orange lights (I counted 7, she counted 8). We saw them in the southwest for poles apart report, and they appeared to be the supernatural coolly on the road to the east, not speeding up or slowing down, nor disturbed forward. They at the end of the day lightened out one at a time. The last one lightened out well-nigh level overhead. My wife believes she saw them confusion directions, but I did not letter that. I tried to get a video of it by my mobile phone camera, but that didn't work out.

I clutch never seen doesn't matter what lavish this. At first, we rumination they energy be helicopters from Encampment Blanding. After that perchance rockets, but we saw no billows wheel. Possibly they were meteors glancing fluff the believe. They were effective the definitely color for meteors, but I'm not sure I'm firm by that explanation either. My wife is in reality not firm by that explanation, and she is a meteorite/star-gazing rub. We are all unmoved of UFO sightings and not disposed to get exited about such produce. But what I saw last night was very habitual. If you clutch seen doesn't matter what lavish this in the extremely area fulfill be kind profusion to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" by the details of your sighting. "All distinctive information is shy inside."

"The Vike Matter (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"