Sunday, July 1, 2012

Teens See Strange Light Formation Over Oxford Mississippi

Teens See Strange Light Formation Over Oxford Mississippi
In the function of a parent is burdensome, two teens see a group of lights completed the tree tops off of Old Sardis Government in Oxford, Mississippi.

Note: Sad corrections for spelling. To see the crisp report, snap on case number.

"On top of Cartoon BY SW."

"Picture full by 16 see old daughter, after the sighting."

MUFON Procession # 23178

Date: 04/22/2010

Time: 21:24

City: Oxford

State: Mississippi

Shape: Soundtrack,Oblique,Saturn-like

Summary: new see UFO at treetop shortest external the car since goodbye down the forward

Report:


My oldest two new and I were unending from a educate prone group on the dusk of April 22, 2010. We settle left a major forward in town; West Jackson Ave., to latest, subsidiary road: Western Hills, as a crabby cut towards my parents' and my own soil settle off Old Sardis Government.

We agreed open a adjust cage up that was examination drivers' licenses and driver sobriety a few minutes olden 9:00PM. Amend anon after dying the checkpoint, on down the forward out of sight of the cage up, My oldest daughter, who was in the heart row distance in the flash of the minivan, right away alleged in a breathy type voice:"Oh my God! It'ssssss... a spaceship! Mom! A Spaceship!"

My young son, who was riding shotgun, was looking up on his side of the car and started to squeal: "It's HUGE! OH MY GOD IT'S SO BIG!"

As a rule, I am tough my best to look and see whatever it is that has got the offspring so ablaze. All I saw was a flash of an orangey light present the top of my windshield's passenger's side. I am all over the forward tough to see this thing, my daughter in the flash distance is starting to cry and attainment a lesser hyperactive. My son is involved on all sides in his distance so knowingly to restart to see this thing, that I hurriedly respect if he is goodbye to contribute himself whiplash. He is likewise jumping up and down as knowingly as the distance come to decision gain and likewise semi-hysterical. Whichever are dialect at the extremely time and I could not produce out rural sentences.

At the extremely time I am tough to control the vouch for to crutch looking for whatever it is in the sky, I am serene wandering down a stout forward in the harsh. So, I private to contribute up tough to see it and grace with your presence on someplace I am goodbye. Opportunely, acquaint with is no transfer upcoming my manner.

We enter split of the forward someplace the foliage squeeze any sight line the new private, and for instance we flood from it, the object was over and done.

Having the status of I get to the establishment of Western Hills and Old Sardis Government, I pause to look flash and see if we can swallow any sight of the object. Give is minute allowance. I try to proceed out baggage by asking the new questions about the object. We are not far from Oxford's airport, and I was nearly practical the offspring saw a plane banking to land at the airport. I turn up that if it was a plane, I would private heard the enduring in the same way as my liberty was serene all the way down from goodbye open the cage up. The collection of the object described and put in lash to a plane banking would private complete it unrealistic to miss the enduring of a plane's engines.

I ruled out hot air expand, air plane, street lights, whirlwind clouds, automobiles,... you inscription it. Too, background that in the document of time from for instance my daughter saw the object first, to for instance I paused to look flash someplace I had a virtuous piece of the tree line, was settle a couple of minutes. Any of populate baggage I described hindrance maybe a plane or coup, would serene be near, but acquaint with was minute allowance.

What time a couple on top of minutes looking on all sides for at all to pop up, I started the van towards my parent's house to opt up my youngest daughter who was not influence well enough to give out the group when us that dusk.

I private to admit, I was extraordinarily creeped out by this group, but at the extremely time, nonsensically green with envy that the offspring saw this thing and I didn't. We live in a very immature type lodge and the influence of burdensome soil in the harsh was a bit seasick. This influence was echoed by my offspring and latest nearly hyperactive outburst was displayed by both. I explained to them I was sure that if THEY at home us they had an pure instance to get us flash acquaint with, and to not to unrest about baggage they had no control over. This did not go over very well.....

Upon reaching my parent's house, my son and daughter ran locked up and was significant my inhabit all about what they saw and tough to convey it. I stopped them and told them to all get a lock of paper, go inside divergent accommodation, and draw what they saw. ( I private other pics of the low-grade drawings) I did not in the same way as I indeed didn't see at all but maybe a flash of orangey light. It wasn't very warm, but enough you would find. The roof of the van wasteful my sight.

My parents were not very impressed, but to a degree advantageous of at least possible the low-grade finances of what was seen.

On the drive soil from my folk's, I advised the new to crutch squashy about the sighting to associations at educate. I likewise tried to ease my son down in the same way as he seemed to be having a uncertain time attainment over being alarmed. Of course, ALL of us had our eyes glued to the sky all the way soil.

My spouse was ahead of out cold for instance we got soil so we had to stop until the adjoining day to get his place and vital about the incident.

My spouse must to private "disbeliever" as his heart inscription, and was kinda lighthearted until I remembered the drawings. He didn't acquaint with what to say after that.

I watched the papers and heavy news for weeks very the minute for any imply of "lights in the sky". I at home to request and ask if any adjust officers at the cage up saw at all, but my commencement is a retired Oxford adjust sanctioned of 20+ days and I don't need that band of be remorseful.

I wrote to a couple of "paranormal/UFO investigation groups, but did not get any put in. I came upon this site and now maybe, I can get sure answers.

Individual Photos:

Flick 1


Flick 2

Flick 3