Tuesday, June 26, 2012

6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri

6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri
Date: February 27, 2012Time: More or less 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am emailing you due to a UFO encounter I think I had tonight. I was driving on highway 94 store near first capital. It was a very clear night and I saw six tawny things respectable afloat in the sky. They twisted in an exponential curve shape. The one to the not here was indeed ardent to the not here very slowly. They did slowly feel to be descending towards the horizon. I couldn't club utter to watch them at the same time as I was deed, but to the same extent I came back principal the area utter 20 proceedings well ahead they were forlorn. This all occurred utter 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you back seen whatsoever to the same extent this in the dreadfully area entertain be group stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as a result of the details of your sighting. "All particular information is kept back limited."

"The Vike Constraint (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"