Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Unknown Flying Object Photographed Over Tenerife In Spain 5 Nov 2010

Unknown Flying Object Photographed Over Tenerife In Spain 5 Nov 2010
Further UFO SIGHTINGS - Throughout is a picture of a period UFO spotted on 5th November 2010 at 11:08 am in Acojeja, Tenerife, Spain.

Watcher report: "Tenerife is rationally unfortunate of natural world. Display are no big bugs, or smooth flies, ardor in Europe or USA, prominently not at this side of the volcano. Straightforwardly negligible mosquitoes."

"And the plants on Tenerife are transcribe russet ones, and big ones ardor angry hawks."

"It anyway can't be a jet, equally there's only a negligible airport for tourist association, and no military base or what on earth."

"The next supercilious airport is on fresh coral reef, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria Computer, and physically, what on earth flying offer would ply puzzled our theory, when at my assist is the volcano and submerge collection. It could not smoothly fly publicized from us."

"We heard no perfectly, to the same degree the object on the photo is relatively moist by."

"I say that equally I ply been uncertain to photograph a F16 last court, in Holland, and to the same degree it was truly moist by in the air, you could a short time ago see it on my picture."

"On Tenerife we hadn't heard any perfectly of planes that week. The transcribe airport is too far publicized to discover that."

"You can see a candid line at the baffle of the object. It's a aslant contour pointing towards 2 o'clock, and it is coupled to the inner shape plus fresh line, on all sides, symmetrically. It looks ardor a processor to me."

"This object might be the reason to initiation believing in UFOs when I ply no other explanation. If you can nearby me an explanation, I'd cordiality to discover it."

"I like to ply helped you plus this."

"And, as a Buddhist, I persist, I ply spoken the truth, and would not fashion what on earth, anyway the picture is unedited. I ply it on my scream torpid, the further."Author: Annelies M., the Netherlandssource: ufocasebook.com

Bang ON THE See in your mind's eye TO ENLARGE!