Friday, July 6, 2012

Ufo Shoots Laser Beam October 10 2009 Pa

Ufo Shoots Laser Beam October 10 2009 Pa
Copyright ALISON KRUSE. Beam created vapor smoke but did not burn! X-ray type? I don't know. Infrared beams do NOT made vapor/smoke, so wasn't that. Lens flares don't make vapor/smoke nor would it bend going through my car's windshield glass parked next to where I was standing with TRIPOD, so wasn't that. Nor do handheld laser beam pointers (which no one could pull off running and flashing in time with the light pulses, dumbo). ANYONE TRYING TO SAY THIS IS FAKE IS A WUSS WHO CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH OR IS DISINFORMATION AGENT. ALSO--I CALLED Air National Guard in Pittsburgh--no activity my way that AND I called Greensburg State Police (who are only ones who issue helicopter searches) --NO searches that night. And HEY, the sound is of my car running next to my tripod where I was filming BECAUSE IT WAS The UFO was only about 700 feet away CLEARLY judged by my BEING THERE IN PERSON and having DEPTH OF FIELD not possible on video screen for others to judge. So, being that ALL EXCUSES have been addressed, you have to consider it to be from ANOTHER ORIGIN UNKNOWN TO MAN. End of 've been watching these orange UFOs (over 2,900 videos of them online) come out of various patches of woods all summer & film most of them hoping to catch them doing something that gives them away. This is one of area under where the beam hit is riddled with old coal mines dating from 100 years or more--high Radon gas throughout this region. Radon gas is a result of uranium under the ground & seems like it's a common factor to many UFO hotspots. Would the mines have really high concentrations of Radon? Most likely, since it's heavy & sinks. Perhaps they're re-fueling here & explains the recurring visitations and low-frequency hum heard here in Murrysville, PennsylvaniaNext day I went to same spot hit and filmed the tree & ground to find out if anything was burned--nope, see it here: