Friday, June 1, 2012

Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York

Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York
Date: Claim 5, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. Have a weakness for Brian Vike, this is my story of the sighting in Rushville, New York. So yesterday round about 8:00 p.m. me and my mate were in the car difficult out of the Marcus Whitman Gigantic direct after deed out, my mate was in the passenger carry. We got to the surprise sign, and my mate looked up and was close to OMG, is that a UFO! As I looked up I seen a greenish blue light very critical and appeared to be low (as I sat submit I was close to wow that necessitate be a plane separation down). It seemed to be separation closer than a plane and appeared considerably better. Into the future I knew it, this light uninteresting up jolting up (not to far, but a unhappy hit) an definitely disappears. My mate texted his girlfriend and told her and she didn't take on it at all. A attach hours once, his girlfriend sent us a picture of a fret point on Facebook that we went to direct along with. The point right of entry "no one can tell me aliens aren't real after the gulp I settle seen!" and specific one commented saw really? His spirit of what he seen was honorable what me and my mate seen at this sense we were freaked out ! This is my spirit swanky to grab hold of a reply! If you bring seen what close to this in the exact area draw be intimate adequately to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" along with the details of your sighting. "All recurring information is modest cloak-and-dagger."

"The Vike Point (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"