Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ufo Insight Ufo Sighting Georgia 012013

Ufo Insight Ufo Sighting Georgia 012013
UFO SIGHTING GEORGIA (01/2013) It was around 6:40 when I glanced out my window facing the South. To my left I saw a bright white/green light in the East and that was moving in my direction and I had a feeling about it; it just didnt seem like a typical plane. I noticed it stop getting closer for a few seconds, appearing to just hang in the sky just over the trees. It then abruptly yet so smoothly turned to the South and then again back to the West towards me. It looked very strange so I decided to take snap a picture of it and my jaw dropped! Here are a few of those pictures: DID YOU HAVE YOUR OWN UFO SIGHTING OR ALIEN CONTACT AND WANT TO SHARE YOUR STORY WITH UFO INSIGHT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO HERE> PLEASE FEEL FREE TO "LIKE" THIS POST, LEAVE A COMMENT OR SUPPORT UFO INSIGHT BY CLICKING THE FOLLOWING BANNER>// // // ]]> The post UFO INSIGHT - UFO Sighting Georgia (01/2013) appeared first on UFO iNSiGHT.

Source: discover-ghosts.blogspot.com