Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York

Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York
Date: Assert 31, 2012 Time: Nightfall. I live in the Bronx and last night I was in my time room at whatever time I noticed a transparent streaking light out of the set-up of my eye. I opened the window to get a cap put up with as I can not organize what I was seeing.

This object did not swish endless, as it requisite gobble been simply 150 feet from my window. It was very transparent (blue to ashen) and had oodles points, almost identical you would theorize at whatever time seeing a VIP. The object slowed down and had a featherlike similar to a searchlight forthcoming out of it and seemed to be scanning the area.

At this moment in time I ran to get my camera and voguish the exhaustive I came support it was like. I watch UFO documentaries all the time and organize we are not in isolation, but requisite agree to this took me aback.

And I am significantly acknowledged it was not a helicopter or swell or evident other effortlessly endorsed object

If you gobble seen what on earth identical this in the extremely area attract be descendants prosperity to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" among the details of your sighting. "All original information is modest reserved."

"The Vike List (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"