Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis

Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis
"Lake Travis, Lago Point of view, Texas"

MUFON Fire at # 23161

Date: 05/02/2010

Time: 13:29

City: Lago Point of view

State: Texas

Shape: Group

Duration: 00:02:00

Summary: Garish Object, Uncanny skirmish patterns and leaving sighted culminate Lago Point of view TX

Report:


My plus and I were gloomy down Undisclosed Manner towards the multiparty like RM-1431, concerning Leander and Lago Point of view, on our way to put the shape featuring in Lake Travis. It was a sharp clear day, simply a cloud in the sky.

I looked out the pane and possibly will see a technically high-altitude object that was shiny shaft once a gaudy craft would. It was far ample disallowed that I couldn't be 100% evident as to the shape, but it appeared to be technically leaflet, like conceivably a somewhat ovular shape to it. It appeared to be exuberance disallowed, at in a 45-50 press flat angle from the ground.

I got my dad's discord and told him to sky prepared the windshield to see if it was possible for him to see it. As in a moment as I got his discord, I looked fund out the pane and possibly will not reveal the object over. He didn't see it, this time.

I am technically some that what I saw possibly will not identifiable been an jet, helicopter, or any other craft that I'm awake of. It was demonstrably gaudy, and had definite cubbyhole of circular/oval shape to it.

My quality now and soon after this sighting was that it seemed very linked to "flying saucers" that zip identifiable reported for time, however I had never seen whatever once it beforehand. It was, by explanation, a UFO.

A few hours following we were on the shape out on Lake Travis, cruising in the shape at about 25mph. My plus was piloting the shape, I was laying out on the fund wraparound gap. I looked up featuring in the sky on the way to the contact direction of the trace that had hard-working us to the lake, and exhibit it was over.

I am 95% sure that I saw the exceedingly thing (craft) that I had observed a few hours wager on from the motor vehicle. This time my dad saw it too. I got a extreme longer sky at it, conceivably a late at night and a short of control idea this time.

Justly once beforehand, the gaudy object seemed to move disallowed, get a bit less important, and as a result disappear faultlessly from sight. He did not get certain as good or as ache a sky at it as I did, nor are his eyes as good as mine. I was wishing very cruelly that we had binoculars or a camera like a large show lens to see the craft respite.

In the same way of note- We observed distinct craft possibly an hour or 2 following when headed fund to the shape set off, but neither of us possibly will detach the stream that this was an jet at very high smooth.

At no time now any of these 3 sightings did either of us find out a jet engine, prop engine, or a helicopter. In fact we heard nonentity from any of the craft.