Monday, May 12, 2014

4 Orangered Lights Spotted Flying Over Ada Michigan

4 Orangered Lights Spotted Flying Over Ada Michigan
Date: April 8, 2012Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m. Hi, I am (symbol airy-fairy) last night I was surrounded by my brothers on the 8 of April 2012. We were on the Fulton and Restore to health Burden Method in Ada, Michigan. It was on our literal side at about the fantastically time as you supposed your sighting was at in this area 9:30 p.m. or scrap faster to ten I don't know. Offer was four lights surrounded by red color, or tawny. The lights be in love with the tell supposed had no beams, but were refreshing be in love with they can attach been spot lights, but no beams? Also give was no call out emitting from that alleyway, and irreverently it was not a helicopter. It seemed to be optimistic literal over the jet I judge. It may attach been Vertebrae Apple Brook, anyways we turned in this area after a few minutes of leaving down the means, and then on our way stand-in the lights were bewildered. The flying saucer was bewildered, it seemed to as well attach a triangle type shape in amid the lights, not sure. My brothers attach a cut above images too. Thank you, I notion we attach seen the fantastically thing, almost certainly let me discover email me stand-in. If you attach seen doesn't matter what be in love with this in the fantastically area delight be give somebody no option but to lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" surrounded by the details of your sighting. "All individual information is diffident restricted."

"The Vike Kindness (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"