Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Several Ufos Filmed Over Hemel Hempstead Uk

Several Ufos Filmed Over Hemel Hempstead Uk

On 12th June 2004, several black unidentified flying objects have been filmed above the city of Hemel Hempstead (Hertfordshire) in the East of England.

First of them looked like a giant and fine cigar. It turned on itself and moved slowly in the sky. Others were littler and were also perfectly and uniformly black. Moreover, they moved around the main UFO. Nevertheless, their shapes are very difficult to determine.

WITNESS REPORT:


"I live in Hemel, Hempstead and saw the same identical thing this morning Saturday 6th July 11.30 am."

"I have images I can send you. What we saw was the same hovering tubed-shaped object with another back dot nearby and to the right."

"If you would like me to send images to you and a more detailed description please email. I find it fascinating the exact same object was seen in the same area."

"Sent from my iPad"

SOURCEhttp://www.ufocasebook.com/2013/hemstead2013.html, 15 July 2013