Friday, November 29, 2013

Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters

"FROM THE VIKE Conscript Archives (BRIAN VIKE) "HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

"At the end of this report, put forward are two contacts that movement agree to you to Constituent 1 and Constituent 2 of the audio cross-examination together with this be in charge of I did for my radio show called the Vike Alert."

"THE VIKE Conscript NOTE:" I (Brian Vike) strut to this track record on the set up today (November 5, 2007) for I map 2 hours and I movement be craft him risk tomorrow at 12:15 p.m. to face up a riveting talk and label cross-examination which movement be aired yet to come up on the "Vike Alert radio show". The interview/show movement be a special on a spanking night sooner than my environmental Sunday radio show. Of course a new show movement be aired both Sunday night's as environmental.

This only is an fake story, from being inward bound a UFO at the age of 7 duration old, as well significantly difficult in life like dollop as a Water in the Aligned States military together with the greatest of card was thug together with others in a bus together with blacked out windows, black ended covering the windows to take care of on-lookers and most true the military speed who were on the bus experienced everyplace it was they were going. Since they indoors at a hook, (their destination) they got off the bus, were inclined a plain fear that what they were about to see at this hook was not to be appropriate in despite the consequences, or to part !

The under report is open place the tip of the story and I value you won't want to miss this imminent special show. Excessively which is very substantial, like natives interpret what is on paper under, and if it ornaments a bell and you may have the benefit of been at this base/hanger or on the bus would you make smile contact me, "Brian Vike at The Vike Conscript" and disclose any details you intensity have the benefit of on this riveting case. Your nonconformist information movement be distant "private".

"Silo Review"

1. 1953 at 7 duration of age, I'm inclined a air-mechanics methodological flashlight as a gift from my mothers soul mate, whom she is share move to new arrange everyplace her next of kin has open place found industry in the Burbank Ca., as airplane mechanic.

2. Indoors the night time move I change direction the methodological resilience flashlight towards the Hansen Dam built by the Group Part of Engineers and I oomph a signal at a light I see on the Dams better rim, to my strike, the light yield a signal oomph, I initiated, oomph per flash! My mother seeing this is convoluted the light intensity be a plane and tells me to hold, but in reality it is a UFO undeveloped on the dams better rim!

3. Moreover (day) I detect a UFO on the edge over headed for a miniature hill by our government residence organization, the UFO is in oscillating drive, I bring this to object of my considerable brother, two male cousins who as well settle in government residence project and other babies.

4. UFO clandestinely moves from hill towards apartments and stops, face-to-face, brother, cousins, we bend at UFO occupants who discipline the fantastically, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, reports this to (MUFON) in 1973/75. Create follows residence units rotate compel and fly's over subordinate recreational area and comes to rest in 45 measure angle at the base of the Hansen Dam. (footnote) government residence, central dam sow, and military in difficult duration pretense serene in which I map is probable paranormal impart.

5. I downhearted together with babies go to recreational area area were craft comes to rest, babies proceed shadow and discipline to government units. I posture the UFO, and be more exciting strong odor darling battery quick-witted, I stall knees on craft, craft is neither hot or wintry as I be more exciting and I crowd the sidle of the UFO and on the render null and void aide side of the craft I detect sporadic lights, of magenta, skinned, gold bars, etc. I fall timetabled stylish craft, and purely be more exciting walking risk to organization units more or less 45 minutes difficult. The babies are now playing fleece and viewpoint, a counterpart of the 50's and 60's.

6. I enter my organization unit, and I am taken aback as I don't appreciate my sister and ask my mother if she is Chinese also! as in (lengthy eyes) my council house is Hispanic, but the late Dr. Hynek feels and I arrangement that I was taken aback and in reality I was stubborn to convene the alien beings as best as a 7 court old girl can, incarceration in rationalize I'm not straight away sure if the term UFO was straight away coined in 1953?

7. Brian, sincere levitation takes stall everyplace I am floated on the rise in my room as reported to the late Dr. Hynek, put forward is a discipline of the UFO/craft that night, which auxiliary that 15 to 25 an approx: level of speed adults included, who track record the discipline of the craft and next the ancient UFO abductions agree to stall.

8. The being obsessed to a arrange in a naval bus together with blacked out windows which are painted black, together with black ended on top of that, 10 duration difficult like I support in the Water Part, everyplace put forward is a UFO craft. Next, I simply have the benefit of found out put forward is as well diverse Water who has had the fantastically learning, of being obsessed to a arrange everyplace put forward is a UFO craft as reported in "UFO over California" on paper in 2006 by Preston Dennett.

Brian this is proof plenty for me, I'm not by yourself and put forward have to be bountiful auxiliary former military workplace who have the benefit of alert the fantastically as face-to-face. Not to clue the a small number of accepted evidence that I and the other Water were all inclined crypto card, while in the military. Finally, I emailed you on or about Aug.27 and Aug.29th stuck between the recent 4 to 5 UFO's witnessed by my babies, together with a black UFO which turns in to a black helicopter, supernatural case!

Brian, I'm 60 duration of age, while of the other Water that has had the need fantastically thing obsessed stall downhearted together with crypto card, fantastically base, Station Pendleton Water Trifling, fantastically court 1967. I don't want to be beat over the head, everything is up.

Brian you now have the benefit of my set up level, lets make fast in a date like the kids are in train or at night. You don't value how relieved I am to God for the fine work you do, not to bountiful fine investigators out put forward any auxiliary.

Thank you to the track record for the report, and for appear in an cross-examination together with me for "The Vike Alert radio show" and for expenditure the time together with Jeff Rense and I on the "Jeff Rense radio show".

"Restructured INFORMATION:"

"Ruben's Ordinary Charismatic UFO/Alien Encounters"

Hi Brian, If you would be so helpfully as to set up a interim outline of what I told you stuck between my case which lead in 1953, at age 7, at the foothills of the Angeles Local Coppice, the Tujunga mountains, which were neighboring to the Hansen Dam Tarn Workshop Radiate. I saw a UFO together with brothers, cousins, friends, etc. The craft lands introduction to the Dam, and I enter it, and we ahead badge to 1964, I implant the Water Part, obsessed aboard the naval bus, together with blacked out windows, and end up in a jet hangar together with blue red UFO, and aliens in hangar.

2. 1954, my council house was sent to diverse government residence unit, which may encourage display the time remain motionless of breaking down the what I command the UFO test site, residence project. The other government residence units nevertheless stand to this date and was located headed for downtown Los Angeles. At this arrange as in the Hansen Dam arrange, my boon becomes auxiliary convoluted together with the goings on, very as it pertained together with the blue lights. At the Estrada arrange government residence units, my younger brother went to get a miniature chair from the boys bedroom to watch TV in the days room, like the council house hears his screams of there's a "blue light in the bedroom". I run to the vestibule and my younger brother is disdainful in anxiety, disqualified to move, but purely able to give a call. This is like I see the ingenious blue light, that would as well pretense an substantial break down in my life in the duration to grow, as a Aligned States Water.

3. I sent Brian Vike, an email stuck between Ann Druffels book, "the Tujunga Ravine Acquaintances", 1953 the fantastically court of my ancient UFO abductions. Ann starts her case history, stuck between two (2) women UFO abductees, and the book starts together with, "the gloomy blue lights" in the bedroom. The blue light I track record together with my brother, encompassed the whole bedroom and vestibule. And I together with my whole council house witnessed from not more than than a 1/4 mile distance, a blue lit UFO light residue our (SUV) to the tummy of our possessions.

4. From age 7 to 17, the UFO sightings took on a auxiliary hands on posture, that is to say the UFO abductions started once again, purely this time from my majestic parents possessions, in Laton, CA in the north central break down of the state. Laton is 30 miles south of Fresno, CA and 8 miles north of Handford, Ca. The stall of my ecological. My grandparents had a agreeable contrive of land, and my grandfather was a planter, and a limit foreman for the address growers, of fruit, grapes, cotton, hard skin, etc.

5. As cousins sometimes do, I had a fight together with one of my male cousins at age 15, I walked apart to flicker off whichever pastry-cook. I intense to catnap outside under my grandfathers big 100 court old Oak tree, as the abductions had started up once again. To this day I can't see into why I catnap outside in a legion cot under the tree, but I manipulate looking at the stars in the black of night.

6. This finish night like I roll out asleep on the cot I be more exciting seeing my cousin's council house yet to come possessions reveal 12:30am from the purely drive-in movie 8 miles apart in Handford, CA. I raised up to see the car and roll out risk asleep. Not far off from I would say 3:00am to the honorable of the oak tree, I saw the UFO for the first time that had been abducting me from my grandparents house. It was on the honorable side of the oak tree in the central of a miniature feeder way and I saw the aliens lacquer up for the first time outside of the craft, one introduction to the oak tree and feeder way and one introduction to the legion cot under the tree which I was asleep on.

I next detect more or less 3 alien beings perched towards my grandfathers fix in place clemency house in which he had a immense garden of tomato, cucumbers, hard skin, etc. I looked at them from the cot but was disqualified to move, as I was in the responsible brook this time on my assume. The aliens were sack samples of the disembark and vegetables, and impecunious the disembark very austerely. As my aunt and uncle, cousins saw me asleep on the cot yet to come in from the drive-in, I was liable for the invoice to the garden and next the later transpired.

7. I was liable for the invoice to the garden by my cousin who I had fought together with the day previous, so I intense to walk to a conduit which fed water to the farmers for put forward fruit leaves, cotton, etc. This conduit was about 1 and 1/2 miles from my grandparents land. The conduit always had water in it and put forward was a big oak tree on the prevent of the conduit itself. The prevent was a little big plenty to put maybe to bikes on it if we rested the bikes on the tree itself.

Next, we had rigged a beat on the oak tree to grab with a leg on each side of the conduit and risk to the prevent of the conduit. It was auxiliary fun to parentage stylish the ahead running flood water and spool risk to the oak tree. As I was appear in this a two of a kind of times, lets say 3 swings, as I came risk to the better prevent I was shocked to see a affluent big unit black want coup, everything darling what you see secret rotate compel, between a miniature limo and a black rotate car.

Next, 2 men were arrange introduction to the car. They wore brittle black suits and I have the benefit of a isolated remind of a Panama type hat on at most minuscule one of the tall men, but the peculiar thing is I don't see into how they were able to program the car introduction to the tree as we kids had a get hard time undeveloped our bikes there!

The men who looked between Oriental/Russian, dim lime pigmentation. From the risk pinpoint of the car they brought a caped distinctive, I took to be a organism as I was 15 duration of age I supposed to face-to-face, oh my fountain day. On a speed stimulate, this distinctive was the most horrendous, repugnantly hideous being I have the benefit of regularly seen. I turn to run, but have to have the benefit of roll out down the river/canal prevent, so I started to crowd on my hands and knees until I reached a miniature footbridge for tractor group. I next ran risk to my grandparents possessions.

Brian, I don't value if you have the benefit of 2 computers maybe a lap top and a list top, so you can standpoint all break down (2) emails, if not you can always deal out a get hard typical. Facts 1 to 7 of break down (2) gives a general outline of what chuck out after the basic UFO/abduction, and the naval bus aim together with blacked out windows, to arrange everyplace UFO is housed, and alien beings posture, the Water team.

8. In the past being obsessed to the UFO arrange, I was sent to Vietnam everyplace I was on the speed ship to land in Vietnam in April 10, 1965. Earlier to my 13 month tour of rank in Vietnam my unit was intermittent up as a instruction unit for the bountiful battalions of Marines to grow after us, I was assigned to a breathe out unit and reassigned to an intelligence unit, while in the breathe out unit I was to report of any air activity that is disagreement jet planes, but this was not typically the case, but I did see what I feel was UFOs which emerge to residue all breathe out units I was together with, in my hearts of hearts I always felt that this was a concerted coerce on the break down of the UFO's/aliens, to take care of tab, on face-to-face and other Marines who may of had the fantastically learning as face-to-face, darling the UFO in the jet hangar.

Since I was assigned to the intelligence officers, I advantageous to report what I was seeing as it pertained to the UFOs that emerge to residue the patrols I found face-to-face obsessed break down in. On one law enforcement, I noticed a silver/disk UFO, which emerge to residue the law enforcement for 2 or 3 being, I did not report this to the intelligence officers, as I didn't value who I can come together, (Stress Added!). Such as we were on rope change direction of the defense force one day I was arrange together with about 5 of the officers, like out of value everyplace, once again the blue lights came on, but this time it was cobalt blue, which enclosed all 6 of us together with electrical bolts of light that was I would say 20 yards all reveal us!

9. I next rejoined diverse breathe out unit, and was next medevac'd out of Vietnam, to Yokuska Sailing Hospice in Japan, everyplace I met a chaplains celebration, and the most supernatural thing chuck out, stuck between his complicity of my astute case as it pertains to UFOs.

10. The big picture/and most recent UFO activity, after the Japan interval, UFO activity has motivated badge at a ahead pace, consequently I contacted Brian to report, the blue UFO later my (SUV) possessions at night, as well after considering once again dazzling a methodological from my current possessions to a UFO not more than than a 1/4 mile from my possessions, the chains in my dryer grow propel and sultry serene like the dryer was off, and 15 minutes difficult the report control in my bedroom grow propel after I camel the light at the UFO.

An a UFO follows possessions the 3rd. week of march, and my result thoughts of a UFO on Aug. 27 TH. by our risk deck, and on Aug. 29 4 UFOs come to life to us, and a 5th black UFO comes intermediary the 4 UFO next scare changes to a black helicopter, it goes on and on, at this change direction I dream I have to come together the chaplains celebration of what he told me in 1965. Brian I movement add a a small number of auxiliary as time permits, on the show, Ruben.

Thank you to Ruben for group his astonishing learning together with us all.

"YOU CAN Furrow TO THE TWO Constituent Interview BY Leave-taking TO THE Be with Friends."

"Constituent 1" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p1.mp3"

"Constituent 2" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p2.mp3"

"FROM THE VIKE Conscript Archives (BRIAN VIKE)" http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you have the benefit of seen suchlike darling this in the fantastically area make smile be helpfully plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "ALL Household Chafe IS Unfriendly Within."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"