Saturday, November 2, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Oregon On June 10Th 2013 Two Ufo In Oregon

UFO SIGHTING IN OREGON ON JUNE 10TH 2013 - TWO UFO'S IN OREGON?

At 11:20AM, Pacific Coast Time, on June 10, 2013, I was outside in the backyard (in Oregon) taking pictures of my nephew while he was playing. The day was sunny and calm. I don't remember seeing any planes or helicopters or hearing any either. Today, on June 17, 2013, I was going through my photo gallery and I saw that in one of the pictures there appears to be two objects above a house roof. When I zoomed in, I couldn't identify either object. I think one might be a helicopter and the other is possibly a bird, but I'm not sure. A friend suggested that I submit the picture to an organization that might be able to sharpen the picture and bring out the details.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.