Thursday, September 26, 2013

Two Brightly Lit Unknown Objects Seen In The Sky Over Brampton Ontario

Two Brightly Lit Unknown Objects Seen In The Sky Over Brampton Ontario
Date: April 17, 2012Time: 2:20 a.m. Believe of witnesses: 3Number of Objects: 2Shape of Objects: Brave, gaudily lit. "Annoying Chronicle OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" At 2:20 a.m. today, April 17, while I was permanent abide to my bedroom after going to the washroom, I looked out of my son's porthole as I swear inquisitive the skies for any objects, ever since me and my son saw the object on April 12. I was very much perplexed to see 2 gaudily lit objects wandering at a steady speed from the south to the north at an angle of about 30 degrees from anywhere I was looking out of the porthole. I ran to means up my son, who was the one who spotted one of the fantastically objects on April 12. It was very filthy and snaky and the 2 objects were flying disdainful the clouds, one too late the other neatly following moreover other and kept back appearing and final in surrounded by the clouds. This time I had my DSLR as soon as the telephoto shoot lens prepared and I ran scab in the snaky chilliness night, but couldn't withdraw a footage as my camera reported "examine too shadowiness". My companion on experiment the leisure activity tied us and she the same witnessed the flying objects, so this time we had three witnesses. A steady white gaudy light from the 2 unidentified objects which were wandering one too late the other and following neatly was so interesting to watch. If you stand seen what on earth like this in the fantastically area ask be kindheartedly a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as soon as the details of your sighting. "All line information is kept back surreptitious."

"The Vike Item (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"