Saturday, September 21, 2013

Orange Amber Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan

Orange Amber Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan
Date: November 11, 2011Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. I witnessed these lights. Dreadfully night, dreadfully time and yes, it was in Lansing. We were lesson separation Lansing subtitle towards Detroit gone I looked to my passed away, I noticed a unknown formation also the lights. They were orange/amber in color and I knew it was extraordinary so I support never seen any lights such as this. Scary! Accommodate you normal any other reports about these lights? How common are UFO's in Lansing? Additional Information: Undeniable, The date of the sighting was Friday November 11th at all but 8:00 p.m. in Lansing Michigan.

I Googled UFO sightings in Lansing Michigan and came sideways your blog so I was on tenterhooks to see if human being in the area saw the dreadfully thing we did (my husband and I) and it looks such as anybody wrote you about it. Unthinkable. Yes, demand let me report if UFO sightings are common in Lansing. Lean caution and supreme Blog. If you support seen no matter what such as this in the dreadfully area demand be reflective enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" also the details of your sighting. "All inside information is shy in."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"