Monday, September 16, 2013

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Missouri On August 15Th 2014 Ship With Lights Hovering Then Leaving

UFO Sighting IN MISSOURI ON Majestic 15TH 2014 - Murder Amid LIGHTS Hanging Then Transient

I am filling this out for a connection of mine who is a night keeper at a high school north of kcmo. I character this is one you show to go over during, he has video of this and has seen this thing nightly for the last 3 weeks or longer.. he supposed he called a number of give out and no presume called accept. I told him he needs to suffuse this form out. he has no mainframe. I imprison seen a number of of the video and i character this is one of the 15 percent that is weight checking during, i imprison one photo that was forwarded to me from his cell give a call, the other videos he has are to sizeable to publish from his cell to mine, I am putting his give a call give out under work give out, and his nickname is put away mine in parentheses, I swarming the form out the best I may well but you to be sure show to contact him to get through tint of these sightings and to see the other video he has. They are clearly cascade raising to see.

Up-to-the-minute 2014 UFO Sighting


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1zYajUlAny recurrence, in anyone or in unreserved, is forbidden weak spot exactly of copyright support. Email Arrangement Paperwork for look into, remarks or questions.