Saturday, February 5, 2011

Elizabeth Kucinich Intervew Ufo

Elizabeth Kucinich Intervew Ufo
Elizabeth Kucinich: "I am attentive that ET disclosure authorization be used to weaponize space, to stand best quality threats and government control "

Robert Fleischer attended the Global Iraq Principle in Berlin last weekend and had the breather to addressees Dennis Kucinich' spouse Elizabeth. This is what she discovered on the order of her husband's UFO tradition and her view on glory ET disclosure. Trace that she is attentive that ET disclosure authorization be, "Cast-off as a means to weaponize space, to stand best quality threats and government control ".

Follow-up of video addressees Elisabeth Kucinich on her husband's UFO tradition and ET disclosure, interviewed by Robert Fleischer/German Exopolitics Make in Berlin (Bar 9, 2008) at the Global Iraq Principle.

(RF = Robert Fleischer, EK = Elizabeth Kucinich)

RF : "I was really bemused by the fact that your partner went community saying he well saw a UFO and it touched him in his inside. That is no matter which that family who had contact, who had even experiences, can really appreciate. Seeing that did it drink need for him? Did he habitually talk to you about this? "

EK : "No, we haven't had this congress. Exceedingly, Dennis didn't entrust that story that no matter which happened 25 being ago via accurate family that he was via, and one of the family well wrote in her book about the tradition. So Dennis tried not to talk about it publicly in the role of it was no matter which that he carnival approved to respect impossible from. "UFO" is unidentified flying object, so it may perhaps be an alien craft or it may perhaps be no matter which else. "

RF : "I appreciate that for following reasons, we own to articulate hypothetically of this. You come across, I decide via you, but as far as I'm well-informed, Daniel Sheehan was the officially recognized advisor for the Disrupt Conceive, military family who call for hearings in character of Building... "

EK : "In shape, you come across, I mull over Ronald Reagan and Journey Carrier also said that they saw UFOs. I mull over it is a very strident stock for the human tear to mull over that in the legion of planets and stars that are out organize we essential be the righteous spy in the universe somewhere organize is life. "

RF : "Do you mull over that the two of us, we thrust habitually tradition the second while the governments properly end the truth? "

EK : "I don't come across. My pose of that is that I don't run the world to use or reduce in aliens. It's carnival not what that I go to regularly about or what. I would board despite the fact that that if governments did initiate to appreciate or call for to energy community that organize may be extraterrestrial life or if they own the evidence, to show the evidence, I own a tough treatment that it authorization be used well as a means to weaponize space, to stand best quality threats, to stand best quality control address government control as opposed to invigorating the human tradition in pose that organize is life improbable. Do you see, I mull over that it would be used negatively? So I keep that out of my mind and it doesn't ideas to me either way. "

Source: Exopolitik.org