Friday, November 12, 2010

Rings Found Near Mutilated Sheep In Wales More Ufo Reports Visit Wales With Colin Andrews

Rings Found Near Mutilated Sheep In Wales More Ufo Reports Visit Wales With Colin Andrews
Iceland Volcano Latest: Great Britain considering flying its stranded citizens to Spain and shipping them via Naval ships to U.K.

Cluster of reports of strange lights and mutilated sheep in Wales, U.K. - UPDATE: Semi-rings have been found in the fields close to the bodies of the sheep. I have just added an excellent interview with lead researcher Phil Hoyle NOTE "By Colin Andrews: A similar ring appeared in the field behind my own home where I had two strange experiences with a bright light when I was five years old." I will be visiting both my old home and Wales while with Dr. Simeon Heins crop circle tour group this summer for anyone wishing to join us (Go to my New Postings page).

The 900 year old Starchild Skull - How far away is its keeper Lloyd Pye from knowing if indeed it is Extraterrestrial?

http://www.colinandrews.net/New-Postings-Links.html