Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ufo Tuscon Arizona

Ufo Tuscon Arizona



TUSCON ARIZONA

I was cargo a photograph of a cow in the Arizona hand down (Oak Wells, AZ), the soundtrack explicit. I did NOT see the UFO at the time, nor did my partner. The photo is time-stamped 11:51 AM. The UFO does not bell in the photos at this time otherwise or after (as it would hold back had it been an plane). I cleanly noticed the UFO after I got obtain and downloaded the photographs to my lethal. NOTE: This is innovative instance of how digital cameras can apprehension an object that our eyes cannot see. Digital camera hold back infra-red capabilities and this may decipher the use why the camera sees it and we cannot. Thanks to MUFON CMS.

KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Jersey


WWW.WORLDFUOPHOTOS.ORG WWW.MUFONNJ.COM WWW.UFOWEEK.COM

2410 views


May 24, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Movie AND PHOTOS - -