Monday, November 8, 2010

Rod Shaped High Altitude Ufo

Rod Shaped High Altitude Ufo
Disdainful - the amplified and stuck-up images. Below - the newborn screen captures

MUFON CMS - 9/21/2010 - Connecticut - (unedited): I frequently watch first light,time was it is not unseen by clouds. Now was a categorically clear crack of dawn. I glanced out the porthole & saw what I first thought was a spider web but it seemed very far off. I encouraged to another room to get another seek, I may possibly tell that this was very far off and probable in the stratosphere. It remained suitably best quality the first light. I moreover consideration it was a contrail. Even so it did not spare in the follow which a contrail equal a "stable" contrail enclose in the earlier.

I observed this charge a porthole of the concluding bed of my chattels. The screen had been idealistic and I was filming for instance in nature holding my camera secluded.

For the most contribute to, it was dreadful to see weakness looking charge the camera what of the juiciness of the sun. Even so, at rudely 10:00, it was display considering the bare eye. It something like seemed to project itself care for or toward the back in order to move but stayed at an angle. It appeared to be extremely large/long. Sometimes it appeared a a row of balls and other era it appeared done, a duet of era, I witnessed it incident to an orange/red color, which seemed to dash charge the rod-like start. video Footage and digital photographs were hard on a Sony Handycam considering 20X visual flicker, A digital Finepix camera and a Firearm Mount camera considering a 300mm lens.

Display was one other state to this, which was my wife, he moreover watched this for a few report and does not check that this was any of the data I to begin with consideration it was.

In addition, it appeared that give to was a lot of "activity" rudely this rod-like start but I am undecided of the individual of these quick persuasive objects. Specific did act to be forthcoming out of the start. I was very dazed by the work on thing and would enclose more readily that something would be there to exclaim that give to was a easy giving explanation for what we were seeing and would enclose select that it would enclose thoroughly omitted exposed. Regardless, I may possibly not get my eyes off of it, until it was in due course omitted.

Clap for video


Grasp of sighting: 9-21-2010

Rank of sighting: Connecticut, US

In this video lots of feeble orbs are firing featuring in and out of this partly indirect craft, terrible, but to see them interruption put and speed up every single one so frequently.

I frequently watch first light,time was it is not unseen by clouds. Now was a categorically clear crack of dawn. I glanced out the porthole ">NOTE: Below is a video about the 'rods' phenomenon. Honestly. 99.9% of these 'rods' are flying insects puzzled on still speed cameras. But fitfully a high rank gloomy or light decorated baton force be seen. This Connecticut report is appealing being the stuck-up screen captures conjure up something other than an nuisance or thin cloud formation. As well, give to act to be smaller anomalies in the vicinity of this rod-shaped object. I was able to eliminate one of these anomalies from the newborn footage and grow up it. The state important they saw quick persuasive cartoon rudely the object...Lon

Clcik for video

MUFON CMS: 'Rod' Twisted Gigantic Height UFO - Connecticut



Credit: ufo-chronicles.blogspot.com