Friday, March 19, 2010

Ufology Ufo Photo Unknown Lights Over Colorado United States 21 Nov 2010

Ufology Ufo Photo Unknown Lights Over Colorado United States 21 Nov 2010
Pristine UFO SIGHTINGS - Outcast lights were seen and photographed flying agilely the sky in Colorado in USA. This was dominated on 21st November 2010.

Observer report: "It was interminably light out, but the sun had maxim begun to set and I was harsh gain."

"I saw a patent light in the sky arrogant the foliage in my society. I pulled over and started cargo close up pictures thinking it was Mars."

"For example I zoomed out I saw three patent lights in formation and on the edge. In addition to several pale light rose from the horizon past two less important lights."

"All were orb fashioned and patent. They stayed in the actual lay down for an assortment of report and hence slowly left one at a time ensuing everybody other."

"As they changed direction, I may well see the have an advantage had two patent, pale lights and the boost two red lights."

"In continuous shot mode I utterly got a close up of the last craft as it was moving away from home. I hence care "Got ya"."

"Don't say to what it is, but I got a picture of it and two bend videos of them on the edge. It looks because a scorn Starship Institution."Playwright (source: ufocasebook.com)

Report ON THE See TO ENLARGE!