Monday, March 15, 2010

Ufo Sighting In Rialto California On August 9Th 2013 I Was Out In Front Of Our House Playing Catch With My Two Sons

Ufo Sighting In Rialto California On August 9Th 2013 I Was Out In Front Of Our House Playing Catch With My Two Sons
UFO SIGHTING IN RIALTO, CALIFORNIA ON AUGUST 9TH 2013 - I WAS OUT IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE PLAYING CATCH WITH MY TWO SONS. WHEN ONE OF MY SONS CALLED OUT "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?" SO I LOOKED UP ALMOST RIGHT ABOVE US WHEN I CAUGHT SIGHT OF A STRANGE OBJECT FLOATING ACROSS THE SKY.(I HAVE A RECORDING)I was out in front of our house playing catch with my two sons. When one of my sons called out "what the heck is that?" So I looked up almost right above us when I caught sight of a strange object floating across the sky. I ran into the house and grabbed my digital camera, and adjusted the settings to get a good look at it. I was estonished to see that it wasnt 1 object but 3 and it was changing shape. I couldnt believe my eyes when I noticed apendages under and over the top object. The UFO continued on a NE path until I lost sight of it. Not even 30 seconds later a helicopter flew past us in the direction of the UFO.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.