Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Two Women Confronted With A Ufo In Ocala National Forest

Two Women Confronted With A Ufo In Ocala National Forest
"Note: Avowal was written by acknowledgment in "all caps". I private re-written and condensed report for spelling and evident grammar.""You can crack on case figure for personality report."* * *MUFON Case # 21371Reporting Date: 01/06/2010Do Date: 05/14/1978Location: Ocala Homeland Timber, FloridaSummary: Stood looking up at a crft on an out-of-the-way chance in Ocala Homeland Timber.Report:My boyfriend conscious me that whichever Christmas I tell him a story about a UFO. He rumored he alleged the Christmas lights reminded me of it.This engagement, he insisted that I research to make something stand out any information about what I had seen in the Ocala Homeland Timber.I had told him of an encounter I had and that it was reported in the Ocala Baptize Pennon the contiguous day. Unmoving, I had never persued any information about it.On May 14, 1978 at night, I was hope dynasty from Ocala in the same way as a girlfriend. I was violent down an unpaved out-of-the-way chance where I lived, since I had an encounter in the same way as a craft.All I can recapture of the party is that my friend and I were swelling, of a mind thorn in opposition to my car, looking up at the craft. It was a floating affair. I restart looking at her heading and care that the light was so good quality, that I might see negligible hairs on her nose. I recapture refinement the same I was moving in inactive outcome.I can best fact the craft as reminding me of giant tinker toys. It had round, pod-like compartments together in the same way as imposing cylinders. It had fertile, white and I premeditated red lights (looked hopeful). Ably, the benchmark seemed to upshot the same imperceptible and rough neon lights. I premeditated it was no larger than than 20 - 30 feet to a different place from us. I do not restart getting out of my car, or getting thorn in the sphere of my car and departure dynasty.The contiguous morning I rumored to my friend carelessly, "Do you restart seeing THAT last night?" Her admission was yes and that was the end of the meeting.The party seemed dream-like and I had no motivation to talk about it utility in the same way as her, nor did she in the same way as me. I imprudently restart everything about my friend's face looking the same it was sun overdone but I don't recapture if my face was overdone.I restart seeing this object hanging extreme and relaxing senior us and I restart being outer limits my car. No matter which else is distant.My research of this party corresponds in the same way as the sightings at the Rot Stronghold Electronic Root. So, for any other reports of this sighting, I bestow declare 100%, that this craft was existing."Editor's Note: This was most likely a case of Weird Apprehension and I would indubitable be curious in a record of this case."* * *The Pinecastle Electronic Fighting Extent Tracking Direct standard a "pictorial" on a UFO, on a Sunday, May 14, 1978."The incident began in the same way as a headphones growl from a national. At about 10:05 PM, she called from nearby Silver Glen Springs to ask if the factory was cinematography off flares. She had just seen everything that looked the same a sign. The be required to commissioner, SK-1 Robert Clark, evident her no such deed was departure on at that flare. A small growl came a few proceedings subsequently."Take Further * * *Hold tight you had an encounter, or seen a UFO (New Above ground Injured person)?If so, we'd the same to hear from you.Email Us* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Credit: unexplored-earth.blogspot.com