Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ufo Sighting In Roseville Michigan On June 11Th 2013 Looked Like A Fire Ball In The Sky

Ufo Sighting In Roseville Michigan On June 11Th 2013 Looked Like A Fire Ball In The Sky
UFO SIGHTING IN ROSEVILLE, MICHIGAN ON JUNE 11TH 2013 - LOOKED LIKE A FIRE-BALL IN THE SKYApproximately 10:50pm Tuesday June 11, 2013 I witnessed a glowing fire-ball like object in the sky near Gratiot and 696. Object was traveling East to west then changed direction and went North. I Watched it for about a minute then it shot straight up into the sky, I watched it until I could no longer see it. What ever this thing was it made no sound and left no trail that I could see. When I first saw it I thought it was a meteor until it changed direction.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.