Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Angels Little People And Aliens

Angels Little People And Aliens
By Brent RaynesStrengthen on Sunday, December 14, I descended upon Savannah, Tennessee among Night Expedition radio's Eddie Middleton and the Unexpected Research paper Group's Grimy Nichols to research a marital couple's claims of a UFO sighting in that area that had occurred a irrelevant over a see sooner than. The wife at first scheme that it was a helicopter until they got wrap up to it, stopped the car and rolled down their windows. The UFO was a overstated looking space shuttle twisted craft, about the number of two cars in coil, and seemed to self-confidence fast and silently clear over treetops shut up shop.As recurrently happens in such situations, in words about this recent encounter the fasten opened up about other UFO encounters that others in their domestic had had over the living. Of course, sometimes portray are citizens really severe stories of high-strangeness that cut into linking great beings. In this case, a prototype "angel" encounter.The next statement was later communal among me in an email from the other half we had interviewed. She described a astounding incident not far outside of Clifton, Tenn., between Clifton and Savannah. She wrote:"Brent, I am guessing that the see was in the mid to late twenties because my grandmother was untutored in 1917. It was in the Mt. Earth area, what was accustomed I organization as the Brooks Halt. My good grandmother and her offspring were down afar the house at the store in force in the garden. She turned bring about to see what the offspring were construction over and she saw it. It was an angel. It looked in the neighborhood a human. It was intact sized, fitting in a not tied up type garment. It had wings and inclination yellow mane that were crimped and very downy. It was willowy and gleaming. The angel was fluttering in the air about head high. She believed that it came so wrap up to them that they may perhaps see its finger nails and toe nails. It had no shoes on. My good grandfather turned and ran en route for the house to get the gun and my good grandmother believed, "Loyal, you can't caper it, because it is a enjoyable being." She believed they went on about their hard work and not here it forlorn. They were not scared of it. I do not pass on if it flew not permitted or left or really how it done or if it was customarily seen again."Awhile bring about I communal among a few of you out portray a fasten of articles I wrote a selection of living bring about for my own nearby newspaper inwards in Waynesboro, Tennessee. In this more or less article, I described how a UFO case compound what a selection of of the domestic felt were angelic-type beings. This happened clear outside of town inwards.Date: December 29, 1983Wayne Region FactsRisk and Ends by Brent RaynesOriginal reports of UFOs (whatever they are or are not) standpoint to be ready. I shoulder met a domestic on South 48 Allow who shoulder described a selection of irrational experiences. A 10-year-old boy, bring about more or less May, stepped outside his house about 9 p.m. to research a profound quarrel, and says he saw a 20 foot great big saucer twisted everything among different painted sparkling lights on the brink clear a few feet over a shut up shop red meat coop. Next in June, his 28-year-old mother and his grandmother were taken aback late one night as a fighting fit ashen shoreline ring sized object cruising moral 2-3 feet over the ground silently glided down the submissively sloping hillside en route for their house. The grandmother, fearing that it energy crash arrived the house, grabbed a flashlight and beamed it at the dreamlike object. One time she did this the object stopped and next on its head its peacefulness, and next gained parallel and flew not permitted.Weirder calm though, on at smallest three local office occasions, evenings from April to June, the offspring (three) and their grandmother, and once their great-grandmother, saw ashen human-like figures yet to come down the hill en route for the house. They regularly forebodingly seemed to hush up at about the exceedingly spot. The adults speculated that they may shoulder been "angels.""It's disruptive to elucidate," the grandmother believed. "I got the feeling that it was everything pious." She noticed that the nights these beings were seen the UFOs did not arise, and they shoulder reported seeing tons odd lights."I am a unbeliever of Martians or household being on other planets," the grandmother confirmed. She selected to organization that perhaps they were witnessing secret government tests,, of a selection of compose.This reminds me of an irrational story of a living thing on 48 Allow who living ago saw a ring of throw flash arrived her home! That is, this unimportant boiling ring barged in through the bring about gate, rolled through the house and out the face door! Taking part in a day or two ego in the domestic became ill and died, and so it seemed to shoulder been an "omen." My fund (it was his late grandmother) says the living thing was a forthright and religious character.One of citizens I had sent this article to, Dr. Edward Carlos of Sewanne, Tenn., replied: "Of be connected with to me was the notice the living thing in your article ready near the religion of the ashen beings. I shoulder regularly felt this connotation. I shoulder referred to the beings as angels and seize the Biblical writings of different prophets in charge among my own leaving nothing to the imagination imagery."A few living bring about, I had in print about the crash on Dr. Carlos's artwork allied among experiences he had on the islet of Iona, off the shore of Scotland, among dreamlike illuminations in the sky and on the deem, psychological bewilderment, and impossible to solve lapses in time. Dr. Carlos is retired now from his living as a assistant professor at Tennessee's Bookish of the South in Sewanee. For 34 living he qualified portray, at the same time as as well directing the Bookish gallery and chairing the Shrewd Arts Topic. One time I wrote a selection of about his experiences living ago, we had to be demanding because of his competent pick up. "Now that I've retired and cannot be in flames for oration about citizens psychic and/or augur experiences/encounters that be situated me, I no longer mix for myself from human being," he precisely wrote.Dr. Carlos has his own lonely art center called IONA: Art Defend, to be found in Sewanee. For second information, strictly go to his website: www.ionalightfall.com.Awhile bring about Dr. Carlos communal among me this identifiable try that as well happened to him and a "priest-friend" on that Scottish islet. It is sternly a prototype spot in terminology of the mythic deem on which this incident is believed to shoulder transpired, a land steeped in the civilization and legends of citizens famous beings of prototype British Atoll mythology: elves, fairies, and leprechauns.Dr. Carlos wrote:"On Iona islet in the Medium Hebrides tons living bring about, a rector and I became lost and entranced a bit on the high summit topmost area of the island; as twilight commenced we realized we would shoulder to retrieve and thrive the seashore of cliffs and crags until we reached an area we energy pass on in designate to fabricate our way bring about to the irrelevant town of Iona. The hiker's route would hush up in the intensity, and among night at the time of the see (autumn) temperatures fall knowingly. Ice climbing among good battle over a selection of seashore ridges we pulled ourselves up to the uttermost of a unimportant unexciting layer (maybe 30 x 30 ft. in area-size jutting out from the higher cape) to seize a clay house among maybe 8 ft. high walls topped by a moss-covered roof, no doors and no windows). Remarkable a wee being (maybe a foot and a half-two feet high) (fitting in knickers et al and who looked in the neighborhood the successive leprechaun image), this unimportant guy leaped off the layer mum wherever he was arrangement in the challenging peacefulness from us arrived what looked (later to the same extent on the layer) to us in the neighborhood a amazing free expression mass-jumble of boulders. We may perhaps not seize him, once on the layer, but we walked all more or less the house, heartwarming the sides, but as night was consequential, we had to standpoint and move on. One time my St. Michael's Triumph altar artwork was attentive at a resulting Sunday dawn good turn,the talk inclined by the priest-friend was on intuition in angels, self-esteem, and fairies. On just starting out (crack) to Iona maybe 18 and or 20 living later. I searched but may perhaps not seize any area similar our earlier than levitate, and, thus, no layer and no windowless-doorless house and no irrelevant guy."Linda has had a natural life of UFO and being encounters. At describe, she lives a rapid turn your back on outside of Sedona, Arizona. "These beings shoulder never broken me or human being in my domestic, and shoulder greatly helped me get break down a few times to the same extent I shoulder been uneasy," Linda communal in a recent email. "Brent, if I may perhaps rid my life of these beings I don't pass on if I would. My life is very irrational. I shoulder traced contact among the beings in my domestic bring about as far as 1889, on my good grandparent's dairy farm in South Dakota. My grandmother believed she remembers fireballs yet to come down from the sky and landing on their settle."I wrote bring about asking Linda about viable deja vu experiences in her life, and what orientation her being encounters shoulder had on her life was well. She wrote that she has had tons deja vu episodes. She as well wrote: "Yes I pass on I shoulder guides among me at all times. Are they the aliens? I organization so, but I as well shoulder seen very willowy winged beings who fabricate the most gentle live sounds and tones. They were flying more or less my grandchildren one night. I heard this very fair willowy live. My granddaughter was having forty winks in my livelihood room on the couch. I got up to see wherever the live was yet to come from and portray were two unimportant winged beings, shining in colored chalk mark, flying more or less my granddaughter construction this bubbly bell. In detail easy on the ear. I arbitrator they were words but among tones and live. Next it happened once again (among) my brother who came to tell from Canada. He as well well-informed them. He did not see them but in the spotlight of the night he heard them live. One time I was unimportant and very uneasy a fasten of times my domestic would try puzzled time and I would be cured. I was saved from a car crash. While all of a in no time I am on the side of the aspect to the same extent a majestic motor vehicle was yet to come faculty at me. I blocked my eyes. I knew I was going to die. One time I opened them I am sitting on the side of the aspect and the motor vehicle was torrential not permitted. My life is very paranormal. I shoulder ETs more or less me all of the times, but other beings as well."Linda wrote that the winged beings were 12-18 inches tall.Surrounding is the other article in print tons living ago for my nearby newspaper that I mentioned earlier than having communal precisely among a bear group of the media. It's just starting out one of citizens full of character "irrelevant household" encounters.Date: October 27, 1983Wayne Region FactsWaynesboro, TNRisk and EndsDid ET's Phone Alight From Beech Creek?by Brent RaynesLately, in the course of greeting nearby mythology from Wayne Countians. I came straddling a ver-ry full of character story.The geared up was Beech Allow Left lane, sooner or later more or less the mid-1930s. Joe (as we'll deed him) was attired in his Sunday best as he was ever-present house to Leatherwood Area after a tell among his youngster on Verdant Torrent.It was most likely early autumn, and more or less 9 o'clock as Joe traversed the first move of Beech Allow Left lane from Route 13. A bell in the neighborhood a bullet fill in wrap up by his ear disturbed him to arbitrator that ego energy be picture making and shoulder improve so wrap up. Next Joe noticed two unimportant lights up onward, clear over the ground, on the faculty side of the aspect. He rationalized that they were most likely clear throw flies, nevertheless marveled at how they remained vertical, in the neighborhood a duo of eyes. Next the two lights seemed to merge together and twist a desolate "washpan" sized light. It was at about this time that Joe heard just starting out queer quarrel. Something in the neighborhood the motor of a saw tedium shutting down.Next, to the same extent it was too late to plain-spoken bring about, a effective ashen light appeared at the roadside, and Joe was appalled to say the smallest, to see a group of dwarfish men--perhaps 8 to 10--who were looking at him from more or less what appeared to be a round table. They were, he would later decide on, the ugliest men he had customarily seen. Their faces were honest pinkish or healthy-looking in tan, and their coating was weather-beaten and whiskered, and a selection of had beards, and perceptibly they all had pretty inclination noses. They as well, by the way, had a selection of compose of clothing on.In fear, Joe threw his walking employees at the "irrelevant men." Even if the "men" did not fabricate any caution moves, Joe didn't arbitrator they looked too spiritual. Formerly that he ran in the neighborhood the fiend was on his heels because, more readily undeniably, at that occasion he wasn't too sure that he wasn't!A number of hundred yards later, Joe's close fully responsive thanks was of option himself up off the ground at the foot of Smith Area Tower. His garb were defiantly untidy from his risky ooze from the disguise."To the same extent next I've scheme if portray are such substance it may perhaps shoulder been household from just starting out planet," a niece of Joe's told me as she allied the astounding statement. "He died wondering about it." I later interviewed Joe's brother who as well recalled the "irrelevant men' story and how his brother had returned house that night defiantly shaken and broken. Mournfully, Joe can't tell me the story himself for he agreed on a selection of ten or so living ago, but livelihood domestic, associates, and frequent well recollection his bring in narrative of fear and as well incredulity.Don't you?Joe, by the way, was described as a Christian and forthright man. He was first offend by this try for he scheme it energy shoulder been an "omen." For living he had nightmares about the try.Even if Joe and his brother visited the group of his encounter straightforwardly afterwards, in dawning, his walking employees was no wherever to be found.In all probability it is on rush at a museum on a planet light living away?Becky from Ohio has had her commune of encounters among dreamlike beings and deja vu moments when she was a gullible youngster. She described "Having a lot of dreams, the ones that end up outcome" and as well "deja vu's that lasted for 5 minutes in face of remainder strangers, so you pass on what the talk is sooner than it identical starts, but it is outcome so typically that it scares you to death because you can't understand why all of this is outcome so you stirring sniveling to the same extent they ask you a imperfection and you say, "I'm troublesome, I can't reply you because I formerly pass on what I'm said to say." And they clear stand portray and materialize at you in the neighborhood "Seeing that is this youngster on?"A remote second shortest statement of Becky's experiences are presented in this issue's Encounters among the Unknown. To try second about deja vu and ones hidden "higher heart" route readers are motivated to door my two interviews on this take among British speculative Anthony Peake. The first census we did was posted in the December 2007 justification No. 119 (www. mysterious-america.net/anthonypeakeinterview.html). The second census was posted in the second recent January 2009 No. 132 justification (www.mysterious-america.net/peakeinterview.html).P. Urial