Thursday, July 24, 2014

Chase Triangle Ufo Around Santa

Chase Triangle Ufo Around Santa
Expression by SW/LITS.

*

A witness reports having observed helicopters harass a triangle of lights to and from the Santa Cruz Mountains in California.

This report is posted indoors on LITS, as it was submitted to MUFON (no bowdlerization).

*

MUFON Bag # 32272

Date: 2011-09-16

Time: 23:00

City: Campbell

State: California

Shape: Triangle

Distance: One mile or beneath

Summary: Triangle chased from San Jose to Santa Cruz mountains, with opposite an hour later

Report:


I worry been debating whether or not to report this sighting. It happened on Friday, September 16th, 2011. (This is from my place in Campbell, CA) I was sitting on my bed thought TV at 2300 hrs when I heard helicopters flying over. I obey to disregard them in the same way as I live square under the Moffet Outlet air passageway, but solemn to get up and hard out the area in the same way as it was graceful loud. It sounded savor two or three choppers flying over. In the role of I looked out the blinds, I saw a three brilliant ashen lights straight spaced detached flying overhead beside a plane and two choppers chasing it. They all headed from San Jose towards the Santa Cruz mountains (N to SE). I kindheartedness that was graceful fearsome, but it happened so brutal (they were all powerful very brutal) that I couldn't get it on video or any pictures. Being they flew over brutal, I significance went opposite to the bed to occupy thought TV.

Then at 0000 (midnight), I heard the enormously sounds once again, but imminent opposite (SE to N). I ran to the bedroom area saw them imminent opposite. I saw this enormously "triangle" powerful brutal opposite towards San Jose being blatantly chased by a dicer. I ran stopping at the house, grabbed my video camera and went out the time room attract statement. I looked up significance in time to see the object eternally beside it's three ashen lights (eternally straight spaced) flying square towards novel dicer. And in fact, the dicer had to get-up-and-go a tiring passed away dodge to aid a mid-air bump into beside the object. Then, the object and two choppers chased it towards San Jose (N). Whilst once again, it happened so brutal that I couldn't get my camera on intellectual plenty to capture this run.

The relieve why I worry debated on whether or not to report it is for instance I worry been misery about Moffet Outlet challenging a recon spy plane in the area. Nonetheless, I did the research on it and found that the test plane is a short bit expert than a Cessena, and in no way calm comes flanking to what I saw. It was incontrovertibly a triangle.