Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Albany Oregon On March 4Th 2015 Hovering Bright Orangish Lights On Glowing Bell Shape Over Pacific Blv To Samtiam Blv As Seen From Old Salem Rd

Ufo Sighting In Albany Oregon On March 4Th 2015 Hovering Bright Orangish Lights On Glowing Bell Shape Over Pacific Blv To Samtiam Blv As Seen From Old Salem Rd
I was driving down Salem Rd. in the west bound. As my view cleared out from behind trees at Davidson St. NE I could see an Orange light in an unusual place about 25-35 feet above the tree and building tops at 7:34 p.m. I tried to calculate where it could be hovering as I kept one eye on it in passing. I figured it was due south before I crossed the tracks around Burkhart St. I kept glancing at it even in my side mirror and it stayed in one place until I had no more view of it. My best estimate, knowing the area well, would be over the main shopping area between Pacific Blv. to 14th somewhere. I arrived at my destination down Salem Rd. closer to Main St. at 7:39 p.m. I could no longer see it anywhere in my view as I walked to my friend's place. After greetings the cat wanted out really bad and when let out the object was sighted again. At 8:05 p.m. it came from the direction I had seen it earlier. My Friend said it rose quickly at an angle from behind some trees in that direction then abruptly moved west. At this time I came out and we watched it hover while he shot some very blurry footage. It was glowing very bright, mostly shades of Oranges, with flashes of red. It appeared bigger than the streetlamps nearby though it was at some distance up Oak St. closer to Queen St. than before. I thought it looked bell shaped with a rim at the bottom. After about 3 min. it began to move rapidly due south and ascending.It was gone in a couple of seconds.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Source: ufoproofs.blogspot.com