Sunday, June 1, 2014

100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk

100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk
Date: October 31, 2010

Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

Care for Brian, I was browsing Sightings.com and saw your makeup for bar accounts. I posted this primarily on uk-ufo.co.uk and offering enfold been no encouragement postings after my tell in that reinforce.

Persuade note: Offer were probably 100 or above of these lights, spheres, and because at smallest one highest claimed they were 'Chinese lanterns' I *did* see 8-10 of them form a circle (as viewed from our identifiable on the ground close to Muswell Set in motion in London) as they reticent on moving in their southerly pathway.

"Trendy IS MY Account AS POSTED THERE:"

I and specified other genus witnessed an daunting give prominence to of lights in the sky particularly Muswell Set in motion from Victoria Vein close to the Alexandra Palace area of London late on in the the end of the day of 31. October. 2009 Halloween!

The time was most likely about 11:20 p.m. - I was walking up Victoria Vein ( pointed outdated from the railway station) when a group of genus standing out in their qualities garden area at an trade off of a route path called out to me to look at up at what was in the sky.

I turned to my veritable and witnessed a procession, a fleet of orange/yellow lights, spherical, gliding furtively further than, all moving in the exceedingly pathway, stately, but not all at only this minute the exceedingly rapidity. The daunting thing was the gauzy installment of these lights - I rate offering ought to enfold been 50 - 80 or plump 100 of them, all outlook lay aside in groups of 2-3 or 5-10 (approx.). They of late reticent on coming! We watched this give prominence to for fifteen to twenty minutes. They were not appearing in perception or moving lay aside in a virtuous line, disc file, but all trendy what I'd take for granted was 5-15 degrees of arc particularly or base one special.

I may well not tell for sure their smooth as glass, but I did enfold the pretense that they were all trendy the exceedingly massive smooth as glass, and that this was not too far up in the sky, a hitch-hike of thousand feet, maybe, by chance elder, probably five thousand feet.

I was unable to rate the reputation or diameter of these lights - But my *impression* was that if they'd been more or less the reputation of a little passenger jet (say, a BAC 111) that would enfold been about veritable.

The sky had convinced clouds, place low, and the orbs or lights would eventually disappear slight outdated near the south. I couldn't say for sure if they were becoming nonexistent by the clouds or of late "ultimate". I watched the best end of their line in the pathway they were moving to try to expose which case it was, and once again my *impression* was that most would only this minute "flash out", though I ponder I witnessed convinced of them secret in vogue the cloud cover and ultimate that (conventional) way.

No matter what was most exciting to me was the reactions of the loads of genus witnessing this incident. The genus input me were reasonably frightened by what they were seeing - They reticent asking me what I matter we were witnessing.

"Claim - it looks elation they're craft of convinced category, either ours or 'theirs' " I alleged, " and it looks elation they of late want to show us that they can do this die of thing."

One of the genus hostile to me asked me if I matter other genus in London warrant the same be able to see this, and then he phoned his brother who lived slight east in Generous London. He keenly told the brother what we were seeing, and he recognized that he knew his brother warrant participate he was off the wall, but we were for practical purposes seeing this! He agreed his car phone to me so palpably the brother was knocked for six, and I recognized softly to the man on the car phone that what the man when to me was axiom was open, we *were* all thought this daunting give prominence to of what appeared to be prudently guided lights (craft or doesn't matter what).

One organism walking to her car on the other side of the administration watched for a few minutes and then called out to us as she was getting in vogue her car that they were only this minute "lanterns" (Chinese lanterns) -

I looked carry at these lights and I may well not potential as a consequence her, they seemed to me to be most likely convinced kinds of craft flying in formation, lots of craft and a few moments after this woman's commentary, 8 - 10 craft went in vogue a circle formation (all the because recurring on in the exceedingly southerly pathway at their exceedingly pace) and this reminded me of the NASA video footage from one of the STS Shuttle missions when a installment of lights pop in vogue perception and form a circle particularly the Country, and eventually one light the same blinks against in the centre of that circle.

Offer was no light in the centre of this circle I saw, but it assuredly occurred to me that if they *were* dexterously Chinese Lanterns, it would be improbable they may well manoeuvre themselves in vogue a circle formation and secure that organize because in sync moving accelerate.

I felt no moment of take the risk of, very well from this fleet, but I did sound that doesn't matter what else warrant enfold been goodbye on, this was a give prominence to aimed to show London that doesn't matter what these were, they may well fly

furtively in unmanageable facts and were in fact *there*.

No matter what is category of daunting is that I enfold seen no reports of this incident of fifteen to twenty minutes natural life where, but offering were convinced lights seen in Lewisham and not worth it input London that the end of the day.

My son lives contemporary and I phoned him as the lights were initiation to thin out, with a reduction of appearing, to tell him about this and he having difficulties sight of most likely the last 10 - 15 lights from the carry (south-facing) porthole of his studio, but he was the same of the assessment that it was most likely Chinese Lanterns. I felt that defective his observing the phenomenon for a longer glass as we had broad, he warrant well imagine that this was the case. But as I say, I felt that these were prudently guided lights, of convinced die.

If you enfold seen doesn't matter what elation this in the exceedingly area amuse be category masses to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as a consequence the details of your sighting. "ALL Secret Guidelines IS Kept back Surprise".

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"