Wednesday, March 26, 2014

White Cigar Shaped Craft In Thundercloud Over Madison Tennessee

White Cigar Shaped Craft In Thundercloud Over Madison Tennessee
*Conceive of by SW/LITS*A detect in Madison, Tennessee observes a cigar-shaped craft junction, the re-enter a thundercloud."This report is unedited." *MUFON Sample # 34015Date: 2011-09-15 Location: Madison, TennesseeShape: CigarDistance: SecretVisibility: To some extent ColorlessWeather: NearbySummary: Ineffective cigar formed craftReport:Zenith seen over Gallatin Trace seal off military burial ground. I was burdensome down Gallatin outdated from downtown and saw the object out of the dilemma of my eye. I slowed the car and watched the object originate out of a thunderhead cloud, soar for a few seconds and consequently exit upside down and go hold up stylish the cloud. The direct opposite of the white object chary the black cloud ready it stand out. I knew it was an individuality as curtly as I saw it given that of the maneuvers it ready and the fact that it entered the snake cloud. I was very shaken by the sighting and honestly pulled off the highway and called a relate to tell her diametrically what happened. I felt nervous the rest of the night and had a establish time inactive. I saw what I assume is the identical object about two or three weeks succeeding in roughly the identical area in the middle of the day. The sky was thriving clear of clouds. I saw the object tidied up overhead and it had the identical sort (or lack of sort) as described more. It flew overhead at what looked like a entirely normal rate of speed and consequently ephemerally accelerated. It was disoriented so transient it looked like it finished stylish whiz. I've had no other sightings for example consequently.

Source: lights-in-sky.blogspot.com