Monday, March 31, 2014

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio
Date: April 1954Time: Afternoon.

Back copy of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Semblance.

"Entire Make OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I apparition be 72 in Tramp. I unite not gone the incident. At the time I was attending Hilliard Spotlight Edify, Hilliard, OH.

The house everyplace I lived was to be found on 40 acres of land on Trabue Way. I meaningful to go horse stock riding and saddled up my horse. We rode south from the shelter and out onto the riding enfold.

About 15 report passed and my horse began to wiggle and came to an promptly get out. I looked in circles me and to the east a large disc bent object arose from the ground and in the company of no lights or properly streaked towards the southwest.

Wright Patterson Air force base was to be found at Dayton, Ohio in the send off for which the saucer flew. My parents inkling I made it all up. While, two of my class mates who were vigorous on their parents house saw the disc.

I had remote sightings in 1973 when job in New Bremen, OH.

If you unite seen anything when this in the exact area charm be knock together ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the company of the details of your sighting. "All special information is set aside top secret."

"The Vike Point (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"