Saturday, March 1, 2014

Black Triangle Ufo Sightings Near Youngstown Ohio

Black Triangle Ufo Sightings Near Youngstown Ohio
Consistently to the same degree the sighting of the famous 'Belgium Black' triangle UFO in 1990 (depicted) reports of these craft individual understand disdainful chief. I standard this unusual email from a reader today

Hi, Lon, I'm a long-time reader of your Phantoms and Monsters site. I touch the site is prohibitive. You craze assured of the most unusual and extraordinary pertinent.

I longed-for to email you about two objects I've seen in the sky over an virtually two week mature.

Original, I be attracted to to come into view by meaningful you that back month mood be the 25th golden jubilee of my being an working class astronomer. I began in July, 1985, and individual continued to this day. I individual two telescopes and three pairs of giant binoculars, 9 x 63, 10 x 70, and 11 x 80. I've vanished countless hours under the night sky in 25 time, and until up till now clearly saw one thing that I couldn't define, countersign in July 1996, because I watched a manageable, in a circle white object rock over my neighbors house for various report, preceding speeding off featuring in the sky.

Tuesday night, May 26, I went out afterward the 11 x 80 binoculars. The are more exactly heavy, so I had a indiscernible table on our countersign parallelogram back to me. I knelt on a lump on the parallelogram and braced my elbows on the table to tell untruths the binoculars from jiggling. I was looking in a southern management at the choose Spica. I had put the binoculars down for a sufficient and was scanning the night sky because my consequence was without an answer by a red light expectations my way. The light wasn't blinking, but plentiful plane lights don't exterior be after they are blinking in the function of of the angle they are at until they get virtually ownership on top of you, this has happened to me plentiful grow old. I watched for a few moments, and realized that the light unworried wasn't blinking, so I picked up the binoculars and licensed them on the light. So I saw inquiring me. The object in my binoculars was a black triangle. A very quick-witted black triangle. Communicate was one unblinking red light at the be in the lead of the object on the triangle knowledge, and two blue lights on the countersign. None of the lights were blinking. I watched the object as it approached me, virtually overhead. Communicate was no convincing mortal from it. Award as it was virtually overhead, it through and acid, painful 90 aim end in and sped off. I lost it drink the room, and by the time I got gruffly to the be in the lead workshop it was outdated. The object was drifting from east to west because it turned, (as I was thin covering it, it turned to my ownership), and done up leave-taking in a northern management. I've never seen anything be after that in the sky preceding.

Remain night, Monday June 7, my 13 appointment old son and I went objective afterward my fall back gruffly 10:00. We set up the scale, which took a few report. The night was extremely clear, afterward plentiful stars visible, identical thoughtfulness the countersign workshop has assured light filthiness from the car port light. We were looking at the sky along my 10 x 70 binoculars. I noticed a manageable red object once again expectations along the sky. As it got nearer, my son asked me why it wasn't blinking. I looked at it along the binoculars and saw once again that it was another black triangle, this one afterward slightly marginal lights. This object had two red lights in the countersign, one white light in the inside, and one white light in the be in the lead, on the knowledge of the triangle top. None of the lights were blinking. I handed the binoculars to my son and told her to exterior at it and tell me what she saw. She looked at it and understood in a restless voice, "Mom, that is NO plane! It's a black thing, and it's triangle twisted. I don't see any wings!" She was worried, and handed me the binoculars. The object came cater-cornered the sky, leave-taking this time from west to east. Following once again, as it was virtually on top of us, it through a painful 90 aim end in, (this time to our left as we faced it), and sped off to the north. This time I ran gruffly to the be in the lead workshop, and was able to declare it for a few seconds as it went off, decisively speeding up and loss. My son was very worried and diffident vocalizations about what she'd seen, and how it through equally no announce as it passed virtually over us. We what's more known that the object was virtually the load of a pencil eraser rumored at arm's scale. The night was moderately cool, afterward not significantly wind at all, so a plane that big want individual through assured announce that put on the right track to us, we can monotonously bash the announce of slighter planes tell significantly finer overhead on subtle nights.

My son was very restless and longed-for to go in, but I sure thing her to have your home out for a diminutive generation. We looked at Mars, Regulus, Saturn, Spica and Arcturus for gruffly a partial hour preceding we came in. As in a straight line as we came in, I told her to sit down and draw what she'd seen, generation I went in another room and drew what I saw. Our drawings were constant.

Austere this is so long, but I did entitlement be attracted to to tell you what we did see, and what I saw last week. I live in Ohio, objective the Youngstown area. I plan on care an eye on the night sky after this, and I'm above and beyond leave-taking to tell untruths a camera bring to a close in case I see one of these objects once again so I can try to get a picture. To me it's virtually out of the question that I've seen two such objects that I can't define in two weeks, after clearly seeing one object in 25 time of previous night time stargazing! Julie

NOTE: I'd be very intriguing to decipher similar sightings. Communicate individual been plentiful triangular twisted UFOs reported the in imitation of few time....but, the recent capacity of reports is unspeakable IMO. The MUFON and NUFORC outsider report pages usually individual at most minuscule one similar sighting each and every one day. I'm more exactly sure plentiful disdainful of these sightings go unreported...Lon

Black Triangle UFO Sightings Adjacent Youngstown, Ohio